Dnagerous Girls pt 8

Dangerous Girls

It was saturday Sooyeon, Hana, Miyeon came back to TS company and back to their dorm. They were told to meet up at the tv room,they unpack their luggage and went to the tv room where the rest are waiting,as soon as they entered they went to sit beside their mentors.

"noona~ missed me?" Zelo showed a cute smile to Sooyeon who just entered the room.

"kind of miss you two." Sooyeon shyly answered and was blushing.

"i missed you too." Jongup messied her hair.

"yah,i have made it neat and you messy it up." Sooyeon said angrily.

"ok,ok sorry." help Sooyeon tidy up her bangs back.

"Missed us Hana?" Daehyun ask while looking straight into Hana eyes.

" kind of." Hana replied looking down and does not dare to see Daehyun in the eyes.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me i miss you." Daehyun said to Hana who is still looking down.

"huh?do i have to do it?" Hana looked at Youngjae for an answer but Youngjae just shrugged.

" i don't believe you cause you did'nt look at me when you said that. Now look into me and Youngjae's eyes saying you missed us." Daehyun stated and still waiting for Hana to do what he ask.

"I-I missed you." Shyly looked into Daehyun and Youngjae's eyes. They smiled right after Hana said that and Hana look down and she was blushing.

"Yongguk ah,everybody say they missed their mentor but no one missed us." Himchan said to Yongguk and look at Miyeon.

"Just tell me you want me to say if i miss you or not." Miyeon look at Himchan with a smile.

"So you did miss us right Miyeon? Don't deny it." Yongguk playfully point at Miyeon.

" Honestly i did." Miyeon admitted. They had great conversation just before the recording started. The recording started in a few minutes after that in this episode your mentor and the girls will see how much have Sooyeon,Miyeon and Hana change during the weekdays, after seeing the videos the girls could just look down amd not dare to look up while their mentors kept shaking their head in disbelief.

"Miyeon ah,you have promised me to try reduce your smoking but what is that Miyeon?" Yongguk ask in dissapointment.

" I'm sorry,my friends kept forcing me to smoke." Miyeon answered looking down and felt guilty.

"Look girls its not your friends fault but its yours,you know why?" Youngjae ask in a dissapointed tone, the girls shook their head while playing with their hands.

" Its not your friends fault, because they don't know you want to quit smoking. If they knew they might just stop forcing you. Its just that you girls can't resist it,you have been smoking lots before having to come here." Youngjae explained to the girls.

"yeah,hyung is right. Noona we understand if can't stop in just a week but we told you to try reduced your smoking habits. What we saw in the tv just now is that noona did not reduced it by instead its increased." Zelo continued Youngjae explanation.

"We will let you off this time but before that you girls look up and promised us that you girls will try to reduced on one stick a day. Is it possible?" Yongguk asked. They girls look up and nodded and apologised to their mentors. The girls felt guilty and apologised many times to their mentor.

" look its good that you realised your mistake. If you find it hard to stop or you have any enquiries you can just message us. You have our numbers right?" Daehyun asked.

"Ne." The three girls anwered.

" just remember that we are here to help you to change. Arraso?" Jongup stated to them.

"Ne,arraso." the girls are now feeling better after getting so much support from their mentors.