Dangerous Girls pt 5

Dangerous Girls

"ok,come lets go back." put his hands around your neck, Sooyeon were shocked at his actions and look at him.

"if we be like friends it is easy for you to communocate with me and Zelo." Jongup smile.

"no, i can't be friends because i'm younger." Zelo corrected Jongup and walked beside Soyeon.

"maybe i should call you noona.noona~" smile widely while calling Sooyeon.

Sooyeon looked at Zelo and chuckled."you're cute." Laughs and pinched Zelo's cheek.

Meanwhile at the recording room,Yongguk and Himchan were busy joking around with Miyeon and Youngjae and Daehyun having a great conversation with Hana.

" Hana ah,why do you love to sleep in class?" Daehyun suddenly ask with curiousity.

" ermmm,i don't know why,my eyes seem to be closing just as i sat down on my chair." answered Hana trying to look for an excuse.

" tomorrow you guys will start doing some activities,what activities are you looking forward to do?" Youngjae asked with a want-to-know look.

" ermmm,its been my favourite things to do,but i don't really do it every time." Hana said while clipping up her fringe.

"what is it?" Daehyun curiously look at her.

" I don't know if i should tell,it's embarassing." scracthing her head and looking down.

" just tell us,no need to be shy, maybe we can add it to the list of things-to-do tomorrow." Youngjae explained.

" ok,i've been wanting to learn dancing and singing but have no time to do so as,you know,i always went out till night usually." did'nt dare to look up as she was embarrased.

"yeah,we know that you always go out daily till night.you cannot right now.hahaha."Daehyun laughing at Hana situation who can't go out at night now. Sooyeon,Zelo,Jongup reach back at the recording room and everyone gathered to discuss the plans for tomorrow. Before they started Sooyeon stand and ask everyone for attention.

" ermmm,sorry for interupting but i wanted to apologised to Yongguk and Youngjae oppa,i've been rude to oppa just now. I promise i will try my best to change in three months time." apologizing to Yongguk and Youngjae and looking down guitly.

"not one day is it noona?" Zelo teasing Sooyeon. Jongup laugh with Zelo while the others look at them with a question mark.

"why are you guys laughing? What is so funny?" Daehyun ask.

" oppa,better don't tell them." Sooyeon warned Zelo and Jongup. Zelo and Jongup look at each other and ended up telling the others and the room is filled with laughter.

"oppa~" Sooyeon covering her face in shame.

"mian Sooyeon but good and funny things we need to share with others." Jongup said while holding his laughter.

"noona~you're funny" laughing loudly. Sooyeon still covering her face in embarassement.

"yah,sooyeon ah~ stop covering your pretty face will you?" Jongup put down Sooyeon hands.

"i'm embarrased." Jongup messed Sooyeon hair

"ok,ok we'll stop laughing." All stop laughing and Sooyeon tidy up her bangs which Jongup messed up just now.