Dangerous Girls pt 12

Dangerous Girls

"hyung lets,go eat i'm hungry..." Zelo rub his tummy in a cute way and pout

" you little boy,arraso." Yongguk smile at Zelo reaction and all of them went to a nearby shop to eat.

"oppa,what are you going to say just now?" Miyeon ask Yongguk who is sitting infront of her.

" nothing,just promise me you girls won't quit ok? And never tricked us like that again." Yongguk look at them and smile.

"yeah, noona better not trick us like that again, if you noona ever quit i am going to find you three noona." Zelo interrupt Yongguk and stared into Miyeon, Hana and Sooyeon eyes...

"hehehehe, sorry to scare you guys like that, we promise not to do it again. But we can't ensure that we are not quiting." Sooyeon words made all of B.A.P members to look at her in a shock.

"I'm serious,i can't ensure you guys that i will not quit. Sorry to dissapoint you guys but i just can't confirm if i'm going to stay till the end." Sooyeon look down and not dare to look at the rest.

" Sooyeon you are joking right? There is no need for quitting,if you have any problem me and Zelo is here to help." Jongup took Sooyeon hands and held up her chin to make her look at him in the eyes.

"I'm serious Jongup and Zelo,its not a joke. Its just i find it irritating sometimes not to be able to go anywhere with my friends. Sorry Jongup and Zelo,its not because of you mentoring me but.. Its just i can't promise to not quit that's all." Sooyeon replied with a serious look on her face and look at Zelo and Jongup.

"noona~" Zelo look into Sooyeon eyes with a please-don't-quit look and held her hands.

" like i said just now Zelo,i can't promise. Sorry. But i still stay at the dorm untill i feel like quiting." Sooyeon smile at Zelo and Jongup. Zelo and Jongup let out a sigh of relieved and the others look at the other two girls for their decision.

"w-what? I just say that i will stay." Miyeon answered and her mentors,Yongguk and Himchan, smile widely and Daehyun and Youngjae turn their head to face Hana to know her answer.

"Hana,are you quitting?" Youngjae look at her with his scary eyes to make Hana scared and not quit.

"ermmm,i'll think about it." Hana simply gave her reply and showed her tongue to Youngjae.

"Hana please don't quit me and Youngjae believed you can changed." Daehyun pleaded to Hana who is slightly giggle at his actions.

"arraso oppa. I promise will not quit." Hana smiled and held her hands out as a promise. Daehyun and Youngjae look at each other and did a high five.

"ok,ok lets not spoilt the mood now and eat because my tummy is growling right now." Himchan words make everyone laugh and the atmosphere became good and all of them had their dinner with smiles and laughter. They spent the next few hours sitting near at Han river and admired the scenery there.

" how i wish my life was as peace as today." Daehyun strecthing out his hands and lie down.

"yah,Jung Daehyun are you saying that we are irritating." Yongguk and the other B.A.P member look at him and getting ready to attack Daehyun.

" yeah kind of and always irritating. Bluek." Daehyun showed his tongue and run away but get caught by the other members and were tickled untill he fell on the floor. Sooyeon, Miyeon and Hana laugh watching them having fun together and notice how closed they were as a group,just then Miyeon look at Sooyeon and sat next beside her.

"Sooyeon ah~ are you seriously going to quit? Have you made up your mind?" Miyeon holding Sooyeon arms and laid her head in Miyeon shoulder.

"Sooyeon,we've been together for one month,we have gone through all hard times together,we are closed now,even closer then last one month. We are now united. It's a waste if you quit. It's like together we stand,divided we fall." Hana sat beside Miyeon who is lying her head in Sooyeon's shoulder. Sooyeon did'nt say anything and look at the front and her tears slowly fall down her flawless skin.

[Sooyeon's POV]

They are good to me, they are with me when i'm in need. I've been with them for one whole month, we are close now then before, we share our problems together. B.A.P, Miyeon and Hana thanks for being there for me but i can't promise i will stay, i want to stay but something just making me want to leave this. I will treasure this time with you guys and will remember it all my life. Maybe tomorrow is my last day here. Sorry B.A.P oppa, Miyeon and Hana.

[end of Sooyeon POV]

Sooyeon wipe her tears before anyone notice it and hug Miyeon and Hana who change to seat next to Sooyeon.