Dangerous Girls pt 9

Dangerous Girls

Sooyeon and the other two girls were busy getting ready to go to dance tutorial,just as they were about to go,B.A.P came and stop them.

"oppa why?" Miyeon ask in curiosity.

" now we are you dance teacher, come lets go to the dance studio." Daehyun said and bring you to their dance studio.

"ok,from now on you guys will learn dance from us amd nobody else. Since its the end of your schools,we will practice every single day." Himchan explained and getting ready to teach the girls.

"w-what every single day?" Sooyeon exclaimed in shock.

"yah,are you crazy?!" Hana complained.

"ok,now you girls better keep your eyes open." Yongguk told them and the rest taking out their jacket and get into position. They started dancing energeticly and the girls watch them in amazement, they kept their attention as Yongguk told them to and watch the sharpness of their dance. B.A.P ended their dance with a strong gaze,the girls gave them applaud.

"so,you have watch the dance steps and now,you are going to learn the dance." Youngjae said with his tired voice.

"w-w-what?! We dance to that? You got to be kidding me." Sooyeon said with a you-must-be-kidding look.

"We are serious." Zelo added with a serious look.

"what?!no,no,no. I'm not doing it. Aishhh, seriously you guys are crazy." Hana throwing tantrums like a small kid. The guys look at three girls and laugh after watching their reactions.

"Why are you laughing?its not funny." Sooyeon pouted. B.A.P kept laughing non stop even rolling on the floor.

"Yah!what is so funny?!" Hana shouted.

"you think we really want you to dance that difficult dance is it? We're just joking around." Jongup said while holding his laughter.

"Noona your expression is priceless..HAHAHAHAHA!" Zelo burst out laughing again.

"you guys seriously,aishhhh." Sooyeon,Hana and Miyeon covered their face becaused were embarrased by them. They stop laughing and came towards the three girs who were covering their face.

" ok,ok. We're sorry that we tricked you. Forgive us will you?" Daehyun scoutted down and look at the girls.

"noona~ we're just playing around. Noona~" Zelo acting cute in front of the three girls. The three girls look at Daehyun and Zelo and their hearts just fallen in love with them,they smile and put their hands down. They gathered and were sitting on the floor at the dance studio and shared stories and problems with each of their mentor. B.A.P and the Dangerous Girls had fun that day and B.A.P told the girls that the next day might be the day they were waiting for.