Dangerous Girls FINAL

Dangerous Girls

A month seems like a week,time passes by so fast when the Dangerous Girls and B.A.P are having fun together during filming or even after filming.

"waa,it is now a few more day till we end mentoring you girls. Time flies so fast." Yongguk started the conversation.

"due to that,we as mentors has prepared some presents for the girl that we mentor as our gift to you as you had successfully be a better person."Himchan continue Yongguk sentence.

"so,Hana shii~ here's a present from me and Daehyun for you from us sincerely. Do remember us when you wear/use it." Youngjae handed the present to Hana.

"thanks,i will not to forget about you oppas," Hana smiled and took the present.

"Noona~~~ here it is sincerely from me and Jongup hyung for you. Wear it and you will feel warm." Zelo passed Sooyeon a thick warm furry black jacket. Sooyeon took it with two hands and smile and thanked her mentors.

"here Miyeon,we bought you this as we thought you might love it." Yongguk gave Miyeon a handphone cover with a picture of her with Yongguk and Himchan and also a thick black jacket.

"i love it oppa,thanks." Miyeon took it with a smile created on her face. The next day, B.A.P had a busy schedule and but is also the last day for the girls,the girls decided to write a letter with a picture of them with their mentors.

[Miyeon letter]

Yongguk and Himchan oppa,today i'll be going back home and not coming back. I would like to say a million thanks for you being my mentor and help me to be a better me. I appreciate it knowing that there is actually people for me to share my thoughts with. The three/two months with you guys feel like two weeks,we had a lot of fun together that i will always remember. Once again, i would like to say a million thanks for guiding me, and helping me to change and also for the present. I will really keep it and wear it. Oppa, thanks for being with me for this three months. Sincerely,Miyeon.

[Sooyeon letter]

Annyeong Zelo shii and Jongup oppa, by the time you received this, i might already be at home now. I would really like to thanked you two a lot for not giving up on me and support me every single day for the whole three months. You really made me realised that we have choices in our lives,you two always help me when i shared my problem with you two. I really appreciate it a lot,really. I hope your group will be a successful one in future.Jongup oppa and Zelo ah~ i will always support you and B.A.P!! Hwaiting!!^^ Truthfully, Sooyeon.

[Hana letter]

Daehyun and Youngjae oppa!!! I might be gone from here after you opened this letter. I would like to say thank you for the headphone and the wonderful jacket you gave me yesterday. Also thanks for wanting to help me change for the better. You guys are the best mentors ever for me. I will always support you two and B.A.P,i wish your group will be successful in future. Once again thanks and goodbye. I will always remember the time we had during these three months. Annyeong oppa!!^^ Sincerely, Hana.

They left the building as soon as they packed their luggage and left the letters on the table at the dance studio.