Dangerous Girls pt 4

Dangerous Girls

"So,here you are" Yongguk crossed his arms and gave a serious look to the girls.

" Yongguk oppa?w-what are you doing here?" Miyeon ask with a suprising look.

"You guys just broke a rule that was given." he said in his serious voice.

"Who cares,seriously? Its our habit,just mind your own business." Sooyeon replied rudely,Yongguk gave Sooyeon a angry stare but just as he wanted to shout,Youngjae came.

"ouh its another busybody,good that you are here,pls bring your stupid busybody friend away." Sooyeon continuously to be rude.

"yah,who do you think he is?he's older than you." Hana scolded Sooyeon.

"who cares?" Miyeon finishes her last puff and went into the building.

"oppa,sorry for Sooyeon bad saying. We will try to cut down on smoking." Hana explained.

" Good to hear that,just promise that you guys will try." Youngjae was happy to hear that Miyeon and Hana will try to cut down.

"Yongguk oppa,are you still angry?" ask Miyeon who is looking yongguk in the eyes.

"it's alright,i know her attitude.come lets go. Promise me that you will try to stop slowly ok Miyeon?" yongguk patted Miyeon head and smile.

"ne,arraso." Miyeon smile shyly.

[In the recording room]

"Sooyeon ah,we need to talk." Jongup stood up and went to Sooyeon.

"what is it that you want to talk about? Look up at Jongup.

" Zelo ah come lets go we need something to say and dicuss with Sooyeon" Jongup called Zelo who is busy playing with his phone.

"ouh,arraso hyung." They went out of the recording room and went to somewhere there is no one.

"yah,what do you want to say?" Sooyeon say rudely.

"Sooyeon ah,i know that you hate this but you have got to help us. This show is done to help you change your habit and have a bright future." Jongup calmly said to her.

"yeah,that's right. I know that i am younger than you but you need to change." Zelo interrupted.

" but,i am not the one who is asking for this." look away from Jongup eyes.

" i know it's not you,but your principal did,he know you can change and be a better person that is why he sent you here." Jongup explained.

" but you can't expect me to change in just a day." Sooyeon frustatedly replied.

"of course you can't change in one day,who expect that?you were given three months.you silly." Zelo laughed.

" oh ya. I just remember." Sooyeon shyly look down.

"we believe in you,so from now on try cutting down on your smoking can you?" asked Jongup and Zelo with a smile.

" i'll try." smile back while in her heart falling for Jongup and Zelo.