Dangerous Girls pt 10

Dangerous Girls

They woke as usual, took a bath,clean their dorm and assemble at the recording studio. They were told to choose a crush paper in bowl and not to open it until their mentors arrived.

"what are these?" Sooyeon look at the crushed paper she's holding.

"Just hold it and do not open until you told so." the pd-nim explain. A few minutes after the B.A.P mentors came in.

"Yah,Zelo arh why are you dressed up nicely?" Sooyeon ask Zelo who is dressing in nice suit.

" now open up your crushed paper to see where each of you will go with us mentors." Himchan told them while sweeping off the dust on his coat. Miyeon opened up her's first and as she read the content her smile become wider.

"i've been wanting to go here,at last my wish do come true!!" She jumped up and down happily."Where are we going?" Yongguk ask Miyeon who is still excited.

"To the theme park!yay!" She replied happily, Yongguk and Himchan smile watching Miyeon.

"We will go first,come on Miyeon,ermm i think there's no need for you to change your clothes. Come on,lets get moving." Yongguk held Miyeon's hand and went out to the theme park with Himchan following at the back. The next person is Sooyeon, as she opens and read the content inside, she also react the same way as Miyeon.

"noona where are we going?" Zelo said wanting to know.

" we are going to have a great day at the amusement park." She gave Jongup the paper and smile widely.

"ok,come let's go." Jongup put his hands around Sooyeon necks and walk towards the door.

"Zelo are you coming?" Jongup turn and look at Zelo who is busy tying up his shoelace.

"yeah,coming just a minute hyung. Ok,done lets go!" He replied and happily skip to Sooyeon and Jongup who is waiting for him.

" Hana what did you get?" Daehyun ask while adjusting his hair.

" it says here as you wish." She read it and look up in confusion.

"ouh,it means that just wish where you want to go and we will go. But not outside korea." Youngjae explained.

" ouh, since it's my wish, why don't we go to Han river? I have been wanting to go there all my life." She suggest woth a smile on her face.

"arraso,let's go." Daehyun patted her head and took her arm and lock it to his. They all went to the places they wanted to and spend the time with their mentors. They had fun and did not even think about smoking or even behaving badly. It was their best memories they won't forget. Time passes so fast that they did not realised they had been together for a month now, they knew each other better now and get a lot closer with each other. Sooyeon, Hana and Miyeon are like sisters who can't be separated even with the hardest method. They've gone through hard times together for a month now, their behaviour is getting better and better everyday till one day...