Dangerous Girls pt 14

Dangerous Girls

The next few weeks the girls were free to go home for a month and to show their family how much they have changed throughout the show. Hana went home and throughtout living with her parents that whole month,she woke up early,clean up the house,help her mom to cook dishes and spent most of the time at home accompanying her lonely mom. Hana mom was proud of her and regret that she did not visit her a few weeks ago, Hana talk a lot to her mom about her living in the dorm with Sooyeon and Miyeon. Hana mom smile and happy to know that Hana really change to be a better person,she cry in happiness and gave a tight hug to her lovely daughter.

"I'm proud of you my little pumpkin,or sbould i say my lovely beautiful daughter. You've grown much since i last saw you." Hana mom hugged her and look into Hana eye's in happiness.

"I told you a month agao before i even came to the show i told you that i would really be a better daughter right. Just for you i change. Because i know i have been a ridiculous daughter to you before and have been rude to you. I realised my mistake and now i've changed mom,i've change for good. I love you mom, I promise i will never be rude and ridiculous to you." Hana held her mom's hand into hers and look at her mom with a smile. Sooyeon and Miyeon also had changed and their parents were happy to the drastical change in them and all of the three parents had decided to make a party at a nearby restaurant. At around 6:30 pm all of the girls and parents were already gathered at the restaurant and having a great conversation,they eat,joke around and laugh together,it feels like they all are family,a big family. Then one moment Hana mother stood up and ask for attention.

"Sorry to interrupt the fun,but i just want to wish my daughter a happy birthday. I know i had been a cruel mom your whole life Hana, i know you hated me before, i just want to apologised to you for my previous mistakes that i have done to you and for not visiting you when the other parents visited their daughters. I missed you Hana, i'm always am. I did not visit you because i'm scared you might not want to meet me but instead you did not hate me after all. I'm really sorry my dear, i really am. I promise that from now on i will really take care of you and visit you when i can. Once again Happy 18th birthday my lovely daughter." Hana mom look at her and Hana stood up and hugged her,kissed her cheeks and wipe her tears off.

"for me you have never been a cruel omma before. It's me with my rude behavior. I love you omma." Hana hugged her mom once again and hold her mom hands and sat down."alright,lets sing Hana a birthday song." Sooyeon happily lead with singing the birthday song and followed by the rest. Sooyeon, Miyeon and Hana family spent the whole night talking and having fun together. They feel the close bong wthin the families and always went out together for the month when the girls are with them. They go picnic,to the beach,holidays overseas all together. Sooyeon,Miyeon and Hana were happy that they and their families are close now. They shared problems within families for the whole month and share sadness and happiness as well. The three girls felt that them changing attitude is not a waste of time but it is worth it as it makes their parents smile and proud of them all time. It almost a month now and Sooyeon,Miyeon and Hana is packing their bag for moving in to their dorm back in about one days. The night before they go Sooyeon, Miyeon and Hana families were hanging out in Sooyeon's house.

"mom and aunties and uncles,me,Sooyeon and Miyeon want to say that we had a great time this one whole months,we've been spending time together most of the time,going picnic and many more. We appreciate that you guys spending your time with us rather than working. We want to apologised for our rude attitude before and promise to be better after the show has finished. We will change for good and help you guys with the chores,bills and others. Our love for you will never be replaced with anything else. Only you guys are in our hearts." Hana on the behalf of the girls speak up on how they felt for that one whole month. The parents were proud of their daughters and before they all went home all of them gave each other a warm hug. The next day Hana,Sooyeon and Miyeon met at one place and were picked up by B.A.P using a van.

"so,how was it?did you girls had fun with your parents?" Jongup ask the girls who just boarded the bus.

"yeah,we had fun with each other. We spend most of time togetber as a big family right Hana and Sooyeon?" Miyeon replied and Sooyen and Hana nodded in agreement.

"ouh,noona families get along together as well. Wow glad to hear that noona~" Zelo said in a happy voice.

"by the way where is Daehyun,Youngjae,Yongguk and Himchan oppa?" Hana asking Jongup and Zelo who is the only two inside the bus."They are at the destination already. We are going somewhere now, later just leave your bags on the bus because we having fun." Zelo dance in excitement after saying the word fun. The three girls laugh at Zelo's reaction and rest all the way to the destination.