Dangerous Girls pt 6

Dangerous Girls

"ok,ok guys. Now we need to discuss on the plan for tomorrow. What do you like to do?" Yongguk started talking about plans for tomorrow.

" Hana is interested in doing dance and singing." Youngjae suggested and pat Hana's shoulder.

"we could add that in the things-to-do right hyung?" Daehyun asked politely.

"yeah,of course. As long as its the girls interest. How about you Miyeon? What the thing that you really wanna do?" Yongguk change his gaze to Miyeon.

"hmmm, i've been wanting to play outdoors games. I have never went to play outdoors even with my parents." Miyeon said sadly.

"we can do that. You can go with us here." Himchan smile and patted Miyeon to let her sadness go away

." Sooyeon?" Jongup look at her.

"huh?what?" Sooyeon look up with a blurr look.

"what is the thing you wanna do tomorrow noona?" Zelo told her again due to her blurrness.

"ouh,ermmm....i would like to do something fun like playing games." Sooyeon told them.

" ok,so there's three things we're going to do tomorrow,first we will play games first then go outdoors and play badminton and lastly we will have a competition for singing and dancing." Yongguk tell them the plan all of them nodded in agreement. After done with tomorrow planning they went for their dinner at a nearby hotel and had a fun talk among each other,they laugh and had fun they whole night.

" ok,girls its time to sleep,see you guys tomorrow." Himchan reminded the girls.

" ne,annyeong oppas." Miyeon,Sooyeon and Hana waved goodbye to B.A.P.

"Annyeong Sooyeon,take care,its cold tonight remember to wear your blanket." Jongup waved at Miyeon.

"Annyeong noona~" Zelo happily waved back with two hands.

"Hana ah,wait!" Daehyun and Youngjae shouted and run towards Hana."ne?" Hana turned and shocked to see them infront of her eyes.

"Its cold tonight,here use this scarf and remember to use your blanket to warm yourself." Daehyun took out a scarf and wear it around Hana neck and patted her head.

"take care,don't get a cold next tomorrow." Youngjae smiled.

"ne,you two also." Hana bowed and went to catch up with the rest.

"Good night Miyeon! Don't catch a cold! Tomorrow we are going to have fun!" Himchan and Yongguk shouted and waved with their two hands.