Dangerous Girls pt 3

Dangerous Girls

[The next morning]

Park Sooyeon,Lee Miyeon and Kim Hana were woke up by loud music of B.A.P warrior,

"Arghh,can you guys shut that thing up?!" Miyeon shouted in frustation.

"arraso,we are awake now,can off the stupid music now." Sooyeon said in her sleepy voice.

"Guys you better get ready in five minutes." pd-nim instructed them.

"what?! Five minutes? It's not enough time to get ready." Hana complained and rushingly went to the toilet.

[after 10 minutes]

"okay come follow me." the pd-nim bring the girls to the room where their mentor is.

"yes,i'm going to meet Yongguk and Himchan oppa again!" Miyeon exclaimed.

"what's so good about them? I hate my mentor." Asked Sooyeon who's mentor is Jongup and Zelo. They reach to the room and meet up their mentor.

"Annyeong Hana,how was your sleep?" Youngjae ask with a smile on his face.

"ouh,its just feel like a new home,just a bit uncomfortable for the first day" Hana shyly while blushing as she had been a fan of Youngjae and Daehyun who is also her mentor.

"Don't worry,you will get use to it." Daehyun patted her head and show her his eye smile that made Hana cheeks become more red.

"so Sooyeon how was the first day sleeping in the dorm?" Zelo ask Sooyeon who is looking not interested.

"it a lot,why do i even need to come here. I can just go out with my friends in time like this." Sooyeon commented with a irritating look.

" you can't be like that,we are here to help you have goals for your future and help you change your attitude." Jongup explained to Sooyeon the purpose of this show.

"Annyeong Miyeon,how was your sleep?comfortable?" Himchan ask sitting down beside Miyeon.

"annyeong oppa. Its good and comfortable." Miyeon smile and greet Yongguk who just entered the room. After everyone has arrived in the room,they started recording the show and finish the show smoothly.Sooyeon showed her uninterested character through all the show and when the show ended,she ran out and go for a smoke.

"yah,do you have any intention to ask us as well?" Miyeon called Sooyeon who is smoking in a corner.

"oops sorry,i thought you wanna enjoy with your mentors." Sooyeon apologised.

"yah,give me one." Hana hold out her hand to the cigarettes and starting lighting up one stick.

[While they are smoking,in the room]

"Hyung,where are they?" Zelo curiously asked their manager.

" I don't know but i'm sure there's camera following them." Thier manager who is also curious.

"Hyung,i think i know where they are." Yongguk said while getting up and reach his coat.

"Where are you going?" Jongup who is standing in front of Yongguk.

"Stopping them from smoking." Yongguk simply went to the lift and going to where the girls are.