Dangerous Girls pt 11

Dangerous Girls

Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo,Himchan and Jongup were waiting for the girls to arrived at the recording room, they waited for hours and hours and after 6 hours of waiting the pd-nim came and told them that the girls decided to quit.

"w-what they are quitting?!but why??"Daehyun who looking at pd-nim with his big eyes.

"we tried to ask them to stay but they insist and their reason is that they can't take it anymore. They say it's not easy to change." the pd-nim explained.

"hyung,what do we do now?" Zelo ask Yongguk who is still in shock because of their sudden actions.

"Hmmmm,i guess we should just let them do what they want. We can't change them if they don't want to change right." Yongguk look down regretting of not doing well on the girl he is mentoring.

"Hyung,don't be sad,we have tried our best of helping them." Himchan comforting Yongguk.

"yah,you think we want to back out after the fun we have with our mentors?" Hana came out of nowhere and stand right in front of B.A.P, they all turn their heads and as soon as they notice the girls one by one entering the recording room they smile is getting bigger and all of them stood up.

"noona~ you tricked us." Zelo pouted to the girls which made the girls laugh for his cuteness.

"sorry,we just want to see your reaction about us leaving suddenly." Sooyeon giggled while looking at their faces.

"Daehyun oppa,your reaction was priceless." Hana commented and laugh which made Daehyun embarrased and scratch his head and smile shyly.

"You guys really good at tricking people huh?" Youngjae pinched Hana's cheeks.

"Himchan oppa, are you sad?" Miyeon teasing Himchan.

"Don't you do that again,arraso." Himchan messed Miyeon hair.

"ne.arraso." Miyeon smile and stand beside Himchan and Yongguk. They cancelled the recording that day and went out for a walk at Han river.

"Miyeon ah~ would you really leave this show if you are given a chance." Yongguk ask with his serious tone.

"If from the first day of course i will but after going through a month with you guys i think it's a waste if i just get out like that. Wae oppa?" Miyeon ask Yongguk whose expression changed.

"I know that i'm older than you but...."