Dangerous Girls pt 1

Dangerous Girls

It's been their daily life having to go to school,sleeps in class and detention. Kim Hana,Park Sooyeon and Lee Minyeon is known as the Dangerous girls,they have been avoiding going to lessons every single day which end up they needed to go to detention.This three girls can't be handle by any teachers not even their own parents.

Other than in school they usually went out till late at night,they drink and smoke. Eventhough their parents have been lecturing them,they still behave the same way. One day,while they were sitting in detention class,the principal of their school came in and gave each one of them letters and explain what they are going to do for the next three months.

"This letter is from TS ent and MTV,you girls were selected to do a variety tv/tv show which will focused on helping you girls to change. From now on you girls will be living in the dorm provided. I will not explain more,you girls can start packing your bag and go to the company." after explaining the principal went out of the class and let them out.

[at TS ent dance studio]

"B.A.P can you guys stop for a few minutes,i need to tell you something." B.A.P manager came in and told them to stop.

"Ne." B.A.P stop their individual work and gathered around their manager.

"Here is your new program that you guys are going to be in,it is called dangerous girls,you guys will be mentoring three girls that has bad behavior and help them to change in three months time."their manager explained while the boys are listening intensively.