Roleplaying is not my thing..!!

I can be loyal

RING~ RING~ RING~ The bell started to rang. I packed all my chemistry workshets and after the teacher went out,I saw Khun barging in and walking towards me. He hugged me and I could see Eunjae jaw drop.

KHUN : "Babe.,how was you class..?"

YOU : "A bit tiring but I'm good now. Thanks to you."

KHUN : "Aww..wanna grab lunch together..?"

YOU : "Sure. I'm starving."

KHUN : "Come on babe."

He hold my hand and carry my bag for me. I turned around and looked at Eunjae. She still couldn't believe what she saw. As we got out the class,I shook my hand making Khun losing grip of my hand.

YOU : "I can't do this..!!"

KHUN : "You need to get in character as fast as you can." *Khun hold my hands and I gave him a glare*

YOU : "Now I'm starting to regret my decision."

KHUN : "You can't changed it. BABE."

YOU : "YUCK..!!! I think I'm gonna throw up listening you calling me that."

KHUN : "Face it..!!"

We walked together at lunch while holding hands and this time all eyes were on us. We just ignored it and walked to our regular table. The others looked at us with confused look written all over on their face.

JIWOON : "You..? Him..? What's going on..?"

KHUN : "We're dating..!!!!!!!!" *Khun screams from the top of his lung.*

YOU : "YAHH..!!" *I hit him on the stomach,I could felt all eyes were on us.*

HYE MI : "Jinjja..?? How..?"

KHUN : "Last night,we realize that we've been there for each other. Why not try this relationship..?"

HYAE SUNG : "But what about your friendship..?"

YOU : "We'll still be friends if this didn't work out. Right..?"

KHUN : "Absolutely but this relationship will work."

HYAE SUNG : "As long as you two are happy. I'm happy."

We sat down together and Khun grab my head and laid it on his shoulder. I keep lifting my head but always end up on his shoulder. I pulled out my phone and texted Khun. I knew I couldn't talk to him without anyone hearing the both of us since we're in the cafeteria.

YOU : Why didn't you told them that we're fake dating..?

KHUN : They maybe our best friends but they are terrible liar.

YOU : So,how long are we gonna do this..?

KHUN : As long as it needed to be.

YOU : Why do I get the feeling that this is gonna be long..?

KHUN : Cos it is. Can you just ples bear with it..? For me..?

I looked up at him and smile. I guess he already knew my answer. I got up and Khun pulled my hand.

KHUN : "Where are you going..?"

YOU : "I'm getting my lunch."

KHUN : "Why didn't you say so..?"

YOU : "Well,if you haven't been pulling me,I would have..?"

KHUN : "Come on,I'll help you."

YOU : "No,it's okey. I'm good."

KHUN : "I said let me help you."

Khun insisted to help me with my lunch. HOW CAN GETTING LUNCH IS SUCH A BIG DEAL THAT HE HAD TO HELP ME..?? I just played along cos I knew fighting with him,I'll always ended up losing to him. So,why bother..? Khun pulled my hand and drag me to the counter. He got his hands on my waist all those time.

 
KHUN : "What do you want babe..?"
 
YOU : "Mm..I don't know."
 
Khun squeeze my waist and whisper the word babe on my ears.
 
KHUN : "What about some bagel babe..?"
 
YOU : "Sounds good BABE..!!"
 
KHUN : "Act naturally babe."
 
YOU : "How many times I told you that this is not my thing."
 
KHUN : "Then you need to teach." 
 
He kisses me on the cheek and went to get us some bagels. Once he got the bagels,he took my hands and drag me to the table. Hye Mi & Hyae Sung already gone for their history class while Jiwoon went to his art class. So,it left me with Khun alone on the table. We were talking until Eunjae walked in with her friends. 
 
KHUN : "Aaa..babe." *He feed me a peice of bagel*
 
YOU : "What the hell are you doing..?"
 
KHUN : "Eat it or....!!!"
 
I open my mouth and ate it the bagel. 
 
KHUN : "Feed me baby."
 
YOU : "You have your own hands. Feed yourself."
 
KHUN : "She's watching."
 
YOU : "Oh. Aa.. babe."
 
KHUN : "Thanks."
 
YOU : "I'm sorry what..? You want more..?" *I stuffed more bagel*
 
KHUN : "I--m go-od."
 
YOU : "You're hungry..? Here you go babe. I wouldn't want to see you hungry." *I stuffed more and more.*
 
KHUN : "You're mean." *He said it while pouted.*
 
YOU : "Who told you to force me..?"
 
KHUN : "I was just--. I'm sorry."
 
YOU : "It's okey. Next time don't force me. Okey..?"
 
KHUN : "Okey." 
 
I kissed him on the cheek and Eunjae saw us. I swear I could see her face turned red. She was angry which I don't get. She left Khun and now she's angry. Well,sorry but you don't have the right to be mad. Khun and I were laughing like crazy looking at her reaction.
 
KHUN : "Only cheek babe. I want more."
 
Then my stupid best friend kiss me on the lips as I was facing Eunjae. I could see she almost about to exploded. After lunch was over,we walked out together while holding hand and we acted like couple on our way back home too. 
 
We got home that night and Khun asked me to come over to his place. He said there's something we need to discuss over. So,I went to his house and knocked the door. He opened the door and invited me to sat on the couch while he got me something to drinks. 
 
YOU : "What is it..?"
 
KHUN : "We need to plan this wisely."
 
YOU : "Are you kidding me..? Again with this..!!"
 
KHUN : "No. We need to be wise with this."
 
YOU : "Well,one thing."
 
KHUN : "What..?"
 
YOU : "You need to be loyal. LOYAL..!!!!"
 
KHUN : "I am."
 
YOU : "Are you kidding me..!!? Listen Khun,I love you and your my best friend but to tell you the truth,you're the most playboy guy I ever know."
 
KHUN : "Then,change me."
 
YOU : "Change you..?"
 
KHUN : "You're the only person I listen to. So,you're the perfect person for this job."
 
YOU : "Huh..?"
 
KHUN : "Why don't we take this fake dating to the next level..?"
 
YOU : "There's a level..?"
 
KHUN : "Well,not really. I just made that up. Why don't we fake dating 24/7. I will try to stay loyal to one girl only which is you."
 
YOU : "And what do I get from this deal..??"
 
KHUN : "You'll get to experience this whole dating thing. I knew you've dated before but you never been in a serious one. We're best friend. I'm not your type and your not my type. So,there's no way we could fall inlove with each other. It's perfect."
 
YOU : "Well,i think there's nothing wrong with it."
 
KHUN : "Good. SO,you're in..?"
 
YOU : "I guess so but---"
 
KHUN : "What..?"
 
YOU : "No kissing."
 
KHUN : "WHAT..??!!!!!"
 
YOU : "NO KISSING. I felt weird kissing you."
 
KHUN : "Well,I can't promise you that."
 
YOU : "Then I won't do it."
 
KHUN : "BUT..!!! A couple should be allowed to kiss right..?"
 
YOU : "Yeah but we're not a couple."
 
KHUN : "Well,maybe not for real but we are a couple. Can you just play along..? You said I needed to change. Then why not help me..?"
 
YOU : "FINE..!! But you can't kiss me everytime."
 
KHUN : "Ok.. Let's watch some movie. I'm bored."
 
YOU : "Yeah.,me too. You got any popcorn..?"
 
KHUN : "I'll get it for you babe."
 
YOU : "You wanna start now..?"
 
KHUN : "Yes. We need practice."
 
YOU : "Okey. Thank baby."
 
KHUN : "You're most welcome."
 
We sat on the couch and watch a few movies...
 

 
Comments are caring..
Soo,please be caring...
Tell me what you think about the story..!! <3
 
 
 
Ples subscribe to this story... <3