last chapter: first and last

bloom again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kim Minjoo,”

 

 

Minjoo looked up from her phone, looking at her manager with a curious look. The manager gave her a sign to come closer so she turned to the hairstylist that is currently doing her hair. She stood up from her seat and walked to her manager with a small smile.

 

 

“You have a very important and impatient visitor,” He mentioned before starting to walk with Minjoo following beside him. The model hummed as a response while she fixed her bracelet. “Who might that be?” She asked before looking at him.

 

 

The manager threw her a sly smile, nodding his head to the waiting room. “See it for yourself, I’ll just fetch CEO Choi from the ground floor.” He replied before walking away, leaving Minjoo standing alone in the hallway, wondering who might be that visitor.

 

 

With a shrug, she opened the door and walked inside the room where she was instructed to enter. She gently closed it before looking forward, blinking a bit when she saw a very familiar figure sitting at the couch on the farthest corner, also looking back at her with a smirk.

 

 

Minjoo’s eyes lit up when she recognized that face. “Yujin-ah!” She exclaimed, dashing to her girlfriend who met her halfway, embracing her tightly. After all, it’s been almost two weeks since they ever met each other in person, they couldn’t even chat and call each other properly since either one of them was busy while the other one was bored. She missed her girlfriend so much and vice versa.

 

 

“I can’t believe you came,” The pink haired woman said, breaking a hug to look up at Yujin with a happy and cheeky grin. The blue haired woman cupped her cheeks and stole a peck on her lips before responding. “I want to spend our 6th anniversary together. I literally finished everything at the company so I could fly here to Paris to be with you. A bonus that I will watch you strut later at the runaway.” Yujin said and threw her a wink, Minjoo lightly slapped her shoulder.

 

 

“Yujin, it’s just our 3rd anniversary today. Why would you even add the past 3 when we broke up after that?” Minjoo remarked, rolling her eyes playfully before smiling sweetly at her girlfriend who’s sulking and pouting. “Well, why not!?” Yujin huffed, her lips puckered. They also decided to celebrate their anniversary to the real date when they first became officially together, it’s not far from Yujin’s birthday anyway.

 

 

 

It’s been three years since they got back together, it’s been three years since all of that happened. Time sure does fly so fast. Nothing much happened for the past years, they are just living happily with each other by their side and loving each other tirelessly, just falling with each other deeper and deeper.

 

 

Their days are much happier and more colorful, they realized how dull their everyday life was when they are not together— that for sure is proof that they really need each other in order to be genuinely happy in this lifetime.

 

 

However, this time, they are more mature and a whole adult now, whenever there’s a problem they would fix it together unlike in the past where they would wait for someone to lower their pride. Yujin couldn’t afford to lose her again, and so, she became a much better person for Minjoo and everyone. Well, there would be some petty arguments, mostly about Yujin’s jealousy and anger management issues especially with people lingering around her girlfriend but in the end, they will sort that out immediately.

 

 

For the past three years, they became more successful in life, not only the couple but with the whole IZ Squad too. And oh, there are four new members. There’s no need to mention them, right?

 

 

Chaewon, Hitomi, Nako, and Wonyoung became closer to the group, twelve of them would hang out around until the others decided to adopt them and with that, they are officially members of that squad with a lame name. Yujin was reluctant at first because Chaewon and Minjoo had a history together but then, Chaewon isn’t really a bad person after all, she’s just petty and jealous but hey, that light hatred towards the head manager subsided immediately after spending a lot of time with her. And, there’s no reason to be jealous anymore, Minjoo loves her dearly while Chaewon— she’s currently with Hitomi.

 

 

Now, what can I still tell you about the happenings for the last three years? Ahh, yes, their careers.

 

 

Let’s start off with Minjoo. Simply, she quit her job as a worker at O’My after she became the face of Fiesta Clothing, she garnered a lot of attention and obsessed fans that would haunt her at the café, so for her safety, she just quitted— she also doesn’t want Yujin to beat tons of people. And so, she just took Yena’s offer to be a full-time model of her clothing line.

 

 

Not surprisingly, she took a liking to modeling and has a hidden talent for it. She became big and always the hot topic around South Korea because of her viral photos and promotion videos. The public was surely swooned over her godly beauty and instantly fell in love with her. Fiesta really got it big after that, Kim Minjoo is their lucky charm and gem.

 

 

She also tried acting since many entertainment agencies are casting her but she didn’t go further than being a supporting character because it’ll conflict her schedule. She doesn’t want to upset her grumpy girlfriend too because for sure, being a full-time actress will eat up a lot of her time that is supposed to be spent with Yujin.

 

 

And Yujin? Successful as ever too. Ahn Inc. is doing well at the top as usual, especially that they have Yujin now, their secret weapon. The company expanded too, entering the U.S. market and also doing a great job there.

 

 

For busy people like them, they sure are good with time management, especially whenever it’s about spending their time together. Well, there would be a time that either one of them is busy but they couldn’t whine about that. It was hard, after all, everyone goes through hardships and stuff— but the couple made sure that they are by each other’s side, supporting and cheering up one another so everything goes smoothly.

 

Of course, they are not the only ones who became more successful in their careers, all of them did.

 

 

Ahh, enough of that, let’s go back to them again, shall we?

 

 

“Anyway, baby.” Yujin started off, sitting back at the couch as she guided Minjoo there. “What are your plans today after this?” She asked, intertwining their hands together. Minjoo hummed. “Nothing. I made sure that I won’t have any schedule or whatsoever later since I’ll be spending the whole night with you.” She replied, making Yujin smile at her, pressing a kiss on the back of her hand.

 

 

“That’s good since I have plans for us later,” The COO announced, and instantly, Minjoo’s eyes sparkled because at least, Yujin has plans for their anniversary, well when did ever the blue haired woman didn’t plan something sweet whenever it’s their anniversary. Yujin is the romantic type, of course, she has something in mind.

 

 

The model grinned, bringing up her free hand to pinch Yujin’s cheek. “Nice,” She responded, leaning up to place a chaste kiss on her nose. “Can’t wait for later then. Is it something surprising?” She asked excitedly and Yujin let out a hearty chuckle.

 

 

Yujin subtly nodded. “Well, you can expect something for later. Anticipate it, baby.” She said and winked at her girlfriend, making Minjoo wonder.

 

 

Suddenly, there’s a ring coming from Minjoo’s phone. The model took it out from her pocket and saw that the manager texted her, asking her to go back to the dressing room already since the show will start in a bit already. She pouted as she pocketed her phone which made Yujin chuckle.

 

 

“They need you back now, huh?” She said, sadness lacing around her tone since they spent barely ten minutes together but fortunately, she will have her for the whole night, alone. Minjoo noticed the gloomy tone and reached for her girlfriend’s face. “Sorry, baby. I’ll make it up to you later and tomorrow. Okay?” She softly said before leaning in to capture the blue haired woman’s lips with her own.

 

 

The kiss was just short, they can’t afford to ruin Minjoo’s make-up, she already took the risk of messing her lipstick but it was worth it. When Yujin pulled away she immediately wiped off the lipstick smear around the model’s lips before her own, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

 

 

“I’ll see you later at the stage, I know you’ll rock it.” The COO encouraged. Minjoo smiled and nodded. “I will. See you there, love.” She muttered before slowly pulling away from her girlfriend’s warm hold, walking towards the door. Before she slips outside, she throws her a wave and a finger heart then dashed to the hallway with a smile.

 

 

 

As expected, Minjoo owned the runaway and she’s the talk of the people the moment she appeared. They were instantly blown by her ethereal beauty, no pair of eyes were averted the moment she strutted down the catwalk, all of their attention was on the Korean model— eyes following every movement the latter does.

 

 

Yena proudly snickered, even sassily flipping her hair. For sure, Minjoo would get a lot of recognition again and would be offered a lot of huge modeling gigs. Last time, Louis Vuitton hired Minjoo as their model for a photoshoot of their newly released outfits. But even after that, Minjoo doesn’t do full-time modeling with other big luxurious clothing brands and would choose to work with Fiesta rather than them.

 

 

As Minjoo confidently strutted down the runaway, she made sure she made three seconds eye contact with Yujin who’s sitting in the middle with Yena, sharp eyes checking her out. She even threw her a sultry look, almost sending her girlfriend into a heart attack.

 

 

The fashion show ended after a few hours, and designers are already flocking over Minjoo, trying to hit up a talk with the model but she’s disinterested, declining the offers and letting her manager and Yena to talk with them instead. She wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible and spend the night with her lover.

 

 

But speaking of her lover, Yujin is nowhere to be found yet. She thought she'd be with Yena but the COO wasn’t with the duck when she visited her waiting room.

 

 

She sat at the chair in the corner, taking out her phone from her bag before sending a message to Yujin, ignoring the loud commotion happening just beside her. A lot of representatives are trying their luck to have a business talk with the model, some are from the media too, wanting to interview her but she’s already tired and was already interviewed earlier at the backstage the moment the show ended.

 

 

The pink haired woman’s ears perked up when the door suddenly opened, and instantly, the whole crowd inside the room went silent but Minjoo didn’t bother to look up from her phone, waiting for Yujin to read and reply to her.

 

 

“Baby,”

 

 

A very familiar husky voice entered her ears, making her neck instantly snap towards the direction where the voice came from. The corners of her lips tugged up, forming a smile when she saw the person she has been looking for.

 

 

She stood up from her seat and met her halfway, pulling her into an embrace. A kiss was planted on top of her head. “You did well there, you literally owned the show.” Yujin complimented and broke the hug, ruffling Minjoo’s hair. The older woman snorted, pinching her girlfriend’s cheek before pulling her down for a short kiss, ignoring the eyes on them.

 

 

The people inside that very room with them watched their interaction with fondness in their eyes.

 

 

It’s not a secret that the COO of Ahn Inc., Ahn Yujin & the famous model Kim Minjoo are dating. Before Minjoo hit it big, everyone already knew that she was already taken by a certain blue haired woman. Their relationship is out to the public and doesn’t have any slightest thought of hiding it. That news made the whole nation brokenhearted because the goddess was already taken but it didn’t affect Minjoo’s career much, there were some homophobic antis but the model doesn’t care. She lost some offers because of that very reason too, like Minjoo has slight care for it also, Yujin is much more important than anything.

 

 

Well, the public has their eyes on the couple since they found them powerful and adorable together. Even other celebrity couples can’t be compared to their chemistry and cuteness.

 

 

“Thank you,” Minjoo responded, throwing a wink at her girlfriend. Yujin smiled. “You ready? We still have plans to do.” She said and the pink haired woman nodded. She already changed to a more comfortable outfit and she already wiped off that heavy make-up from her face, retouching for a lighter look since she knows how Yujin hated those kinds of make-up because— they are hiding your natural beauty, you look the most beautiful when you don’t have any make-up in your face, said by none other than Ahn Yujin.

 

 

Yujin watched her girlfriend wear her trench coat and get her bag on the corner before walking back to her again, clasping their hands together. “Let’s go~” She chirped.

 

 

Both of them exited the room together with smiles on their lips and fingers intertwined together. Minjoo gave Yena and her manager one last look before they went out.

 

 

They exited the building and went to the parking lot, Yujin guided her to the spot where their car is. Minjoo snickered when she saw the white flashy Porsche car Yujin probably rented, they don’t have a car here since they are just staying for a few days.

 

 

“Where will we go?” Minjoo asked as Yujin opened the door of the car for her. The blue haired woman just grinned and just gestured for her to hop inside which she did without another word, the younger even buckled her seatbelt for her and after making sure she’s already properly settled, she closed the door.

 

The model watched Yujin circle around the car and hopped into the driver’s seat, buckling her own seatbelt and opened the car engine. “How's the sound of roaming around the streets of Paris? Then visit the Eiffel Tower?” Yujin asked her girlfriend as she maneuvered the car out of the parking lot.

 

 

With the mention of that, Minjoo’s eyes lit up, smiling brightly and clapped like a child. “Yes, Yes!” She exclaimed, making Yujin chuckle.

 

 

It’s the second time Minjoo got to visit France, however, she just went here for work so she doesn’t have any time to stroll around the country. Meanwhile, Yujin already went here a lot of times, for work and vacation too so she knows the best places here. She’s looking forward to their anniversary date tonight.

 

 

Yujin brought her to the famous shopping district of Paris, Champs-Élysées. They strolled around and checked out a lot of stalls, their hands still tightly clasped to one another. There’s a lot of people but it’s not that surprising, Yujin is just afraid she might lose Minjoo to the ocean of people.

 

 

“Wow, this coat looks gorgeous,” Minjoo commented, staring at the white expensive yet good-looking coat displayed at the window. They are window shopping too, looking for some interesting stuff as they sipped on their iced coffee. Yujin looked at the coat, it’s from a very famous clothing brand and that coat probably costs a fortune but the COO didn’t even need to think twice. “Let’s buy it.” She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter