fifteen: jealousy

bloom again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been over two weeks since the whole squad met again, and after that, everything is going smoothly now, even though of course, the others are still worried about Minjoo and Yujin’s feelings so they would still constantly ask them if they’re feeling okay around one’s presence.

 

They witnessed themselves how the ex-lovers are comfortable with each other now like, nothing happened between them, like it looks like they are back as being friends. They still feared that the same thing might happen to both of them again so they are more cautious to the both of them, as much as possible, the Suspenderz would entertain Yujin most of the time while the others will entertain Minjoo— sometimes it’s useless since the blue haired woman would chat the brunette until they are deep into their conversation.

 

But there’s a thing that they can’t point out, like there’s something that they are clueless about, but instead of prying, they decided just to ignore it, maybe they are just getting paranoid over their close friends.

 

Yena gave Yujin a pointed look. “So, Mr. Ahn wanted you to take over the spot in the next two days?” She asked and Yujin nodded as a response, sipping on her hot chocolate.

 

Yujin crashed the married couple’s house to relay this news since the others are busy, she already told Minjoo about it but the latter is out of town, visiting her mother.

 

She visited the company earlier and crossed paths with her Father so they had a small serious talk earlier. He demanded that she should take over sooner and Yujin gladly agreed, that break was enough and she’s not doing anything anymore, just visiting Minjoo every day at her house, thinking about Minjoo, going to the mall just to buy Minjoo some gifts— everything is just related to Minjoo.

 

Jinhyuk immediately ordered that she’ll officially take the COO role of Ahn Inc. two days from now on, and Yujin doesn’t see any problems with it, thankfully, her father didn’t give her any tasks or whatnots, he just asked her to prepare and after that conversation, Yujin fled away to the married couple’s house, she doesn’t need any orientation or lectures since she’s really capable and has all the knowledge already after that training.

 

Well, she only has two days of freedom left before finally throwing herself into the pit of hell again like legit hell. The job is no joke, it requires definite skills and knowledge, and also leadership to be a great Chief Operating Officer— it’s one of the most important people in the company since s/he’ll be handling the company’s internal affair, business plans, and also responsible for the company’s daily operation, and so much more.

 

“Yes, that’s why tomorrow, hopefully, you guys are all free since I’ll be treating you guys some nice dinner and roam around Insa-dong. I hope you guys won’t mind Wonyoung and my other friend, Nako to tag along with us.” She said, nibbling the straw and smiled. Yena nodded, liking the idea. “Oh, don’t worry about us, of course, we’ll make time~ And it’s very much fine with us, we would love to meet your other friend.” She responded and picked up a piece of fry, throwing it on , barely catching it with her lips— slurping it like it's pasta.

 

Yujin grimaced but she copied the CEO, both of them bursting out into a pit of giggles. They were enjoying talking when someone came from downstairs, it’s Yuri, wearing an oversized hoodie, glasses, and cute yellow beanie, looking drowsy. Yena did mention that the hamster is composing new songs for a popular artist so she’s locked up inside her music studio most of the time.

 

Despite being drowsy, Yuri greeted the pup with a pat on the head before sitting on the lap of her wife. “Hey, Yuj.” She said and stifled a yawn. The blue haired woman smiled cheekily, watching the two love birds in front of her.

 

I can’t wait to marry Minjoo


 

 

“Good morning, baby,” Yujin greeted the moment the door of Minjoo’s apartment opened, revealing a sleepy brunette, rubbing her eyes and fighting a yawn.

 

Minjoo is a little bit startled by her sudden appearance. “Oh, I didn’t expect you to come here today since we’ll be meeting later at night.” She muttered but she opened the door wide for Yujin anyway, still rubbing her eyes. The blue haired woman grinned sheepishly, walking in and slipped off from her shoes before hugging the brunette, giving the older a kiss on the forehead. “How’s your visit with Auntie?” She asked as they went to the kitchen. Yujin immediately grabbed the pink apron and wore it, watching her lover drowsily sit on the chair, resting her head on the table.

 

“Fine, I reached home around midnight.” Minjoo answered with a hoarse and sleepy voice. Yujin nodded before starting to cook for her lover, letting her take a nap as she made their breakfast.

 

It’s a daily routine for Yujin to visit Minjoo very early and cook her breakfast, then stay for a while and leave around the afternoon, sometimes at night when they are engrossed in watching movies and stuff— both of them sometimes go out to buy some ice cream at the nearby convenience store but they don’t go too far because they might bump into some friends. The blue haired woman is contented with this though, just simple and being alone together with Minjoo.

 

She would sometimes buy her some gifts, flowers, and stuff and give it to the brunette because technically, she’s still courting her but unlike other common suitors, she has the privilege of spending half of the day with her love interest at her own home and kiss her— plus she knows that they’ll be official soon and nothing can change that.

 

After a while, the taller finished cooking, and soon, both of them ate together while having a random conversation.

 

They settled on the couch, cuddling while watching some animation movie that Yujin really liked which is Inside Out.


 

“Anyway, can I use your shower? I’m not in the mood to drive back home so I brought some clothes,” Yujin suddenly said in the middle of watching, Minjoo looked at her, finding it not bad. “I don’t mind. But we’re going to go to Insa-dong together?” She asked, worrying about riding the car together, the others might get suspicious.

 

The blue haired woman pouted. “We can always make up a lie, y’know? Just go with the flow.” She replied with a chuckle making Minjoo pout too.

 

Time passed by quickly and it’s already almost four in the afternoon now. The two lovers already showered and dressed up quickly, of course, Minjoo used the bathroom first although Yujin kept suggesting that they should use it together so they can save some water but the brunette immediately dismissed the idea and smacked the younger with her towel before dashing to the bathroom with a blush, locking the door almost immediately.

 

Yujin stepped out from Minjoo’s bathroom, wearing the extra robe the brunette lent her while wiping her wet blue hair with a towel. She really did spend her lovely time showering there, using the same shampoo and body wash that Minjoo uses. She sniffed herself, she really did smell like jasmine, and she likes it.

 

The blue haired woman spotted Minjoo by her bed, buttoning her shirt. Seems like the brunette noticed her, she glanced briefly at the younger, yelping before turning away her head in an instant, her face burning. Yujin noticed this and laughed, grabbing the bag she brought with her full of clothes that she’ll use and took it out, placing it on the bed.

 

She sat beside Minjoo, just intently watching the brunette fumble over buttoning her shirt, obviously panicking. She can’t help but to chuckle mentally, finding the older cute.

 

Reaching for the brunette’s shoulders, she forcefully made Minjoo turn her body to her, earning a surprised squeal from the latter. Yujin then gently placed her hands on the older’s shirt, buttoning the remaining for her.

 

“Why do you look so tensed?” The blue haired woman asked, smiling at Minjoo who’s malfunctioning. She cupped her reddening cheeks and leaned, giving her a peck on the lips before cooing. “Cutie,”

 

Minjoo averted her gaze from Yujin’s exposed collarbone and hastily stood up, dashing to the door. “Y-You can dress up now, I’ll be there outside.” She stammered and went out. Yujin just smiled, shaking her head in amusement before finally dressing up.



 

“Minjoo!”

 

Minjoo heard her name being called from her room so she turned around, combing her hair, she spotted Yujin by the door, peeking. “Why?” She asked, confused.

 

“Can I use your oversized hoodie? The purple one.” Yujin asked, blinking cutely to charm her lover. Minjoo scratched her nape before nodding hesitatingly. Yujin closed the door with a happy squeak and the brunette could only shrug, smiling that somehow that simple sharing of clothes made the pup happy.

 

Hopefully, the others won’t notice. It’s her favorite hoodie and they know that.




 

They reached Insadong after a while and as usual, Yujin’s car got everyone’s attention. When they went out, people kept murmuring while their eyes were on them as they marched down to their meeting spot. Some few recognized Yujin, she got featured in some media outlets countless of times so it’s not a surprise there are some people that know her, she’s an important person in the business industry of not only Korea but also Asia but she just ignored them, she sees herself as a normal human like any other people but it’s just that she got a reputation since she came from a powerful and elite class family.

 

Both of them walked towards the squad are at, they spotted them immediately since they’re just by the entrance and they are already complete but Wonyoung and Nako are still nowhere to be found.

 

They all greeted each other, they didn’t ask why they were walking side by side, probably thinking that they just met along the way. Yujin stood beside Hyewon and the surgeon immediately froze. Her sensitive nose caught a whiff of a very familiar smell.

 

She sniffed the air, lovely and calming jasmine scent invading her smelling senses but Minjoo is a little bit far away from her, it’s impossible for her to smell the latter’s scent that far. Her head turned to Yujin who’s talking with someone on the phone, her eyes narrowing as she sniffed again, getting shocked how the smell is so strong in that direction.

 

Shaking her head, she shrugged it off, ignoring it before turning back to her friends.

 

Yujin squinted her eyes, trying to spot Wonyoung from the crowd, the younger woman said that they are just around and walking towards the given location. Finally, she spotted the tall woman from the distance.

 

She’s strutting towards them, making the pathway her stage while Nako just gave her a weird look. Wonyoung squealed when they saw the squad. “Hi guys! It’s been a while~” She said and they exchanged greetings.

 

“Ahh by the way,” Yujin said, calling for their attention before walking beside Nako, towering over her friend. “This is Nako, one of my closest friends back in London. She’s Japanese too, Kkura-chan. Although she also lived here too.” She introduced and the mentioned woman bowed to them, smiling brightly making them coo at her.

 

Sakura’s the most excited, it’s been a while since she ever met another Japanese citizen like her. “Hi! I’m Miyawaki Sakura.” She introduced herself in Japanese, feeling happy that she used her native language again, although she sometimes talks with Chaeyeon in Japanese, the feel is still different talking with another blooded Japanese.

 

Nako beamed, her ears perking when Sakura spoke in Japanese. “Hello! Nice to meet you, I’m Yabuki Nako!” She said, also in her native tongue before switching to Korean. “Please, you guys don’t need to introduce yourselves, I know you guys very well.” She said and the others nodded in understanding, still cooing at Nako.

 

Yujin chuckled at the interaction, not noticing Wonyoung scooting closer to her, leaning closer to her ear to whisper something. “We have a surprise for you, Yujin.” She said, smiling mischievously at her oblivious friend.

 

“What is it?” She asked, narrowing her eyes towards the younger who kept giving her shivering smile. Wonyoung winked, giving her a sinister smirk. “Oh, the surprise will be here any minute now! Hope you don’t mind paying for another extra plate.” She replied, making Yujin more confused.

 

The blue haired woman squinted her eyes, feeling weirded out. “Just what are you planning, Vicky?” She asked and Wonyoung glared at her but smiled after. “Well~ We just wanted to help you, my friend, to move on from Minjoo-unnie.” She said, her voice lowering in the last part.

 

Yujin almost laughed. Oh yea, they still don’t know about her and Minjoo’s situation but what the heck is she planning? She’s not having a good hunch over this and what does she mean by help? It’s confusing her.

 

Snorting, she made a face to her friend. “Yeah, whatever.” She muttered before turning to her friends, joining their small chat. Nako is already comfortable with her squad, and Chaeyeon is even babying her, also Sakura.

 

She then heard a gasp from Wonyoung then a smack from her, making her turn back to her with an annoyed hiss. “That was uncalled for. Why the heck are you hitting me, Victoria?” She asked but Wonyoung is just hopping lightly like a real bunny while staring in a certain direction, squealing.

 

“The surprise is here, Yujin-ah. She’s here!” The model announced, making Yujin furrow her brows. “What? She who?” She asked and turned towards the direction where Wonyoung was staring at.

 

Her face immediately fell when she saw a very familiar face strutting down to the pathway, but more sassily and exaggerated (but it’s not on purpose, this is how she just walk). She immediately turned to Wonyoung, panicking. “Why the is she here!?” She asked, a little bit loud, earning the others' attention and confusedly looking at her.


 

And as if it’s on cue, the lady that strutting towards their direction shouted something, even taking off her gigantic shades then gasped, screeching very femininely.

 

“Eugene!” The lady shouted; her thick British accent is so visible that it earned a lot of attention before jogging towards her carefully since she’s wearing high heels. “It’s good to see you again!” She beamed and pulled Yujin down so she could kiss both sides of her cheeks. The blue haired woman immediately took a step backward, horrified before looking at Wonyoung who’s smiling proudly.

 

“What the , Wonyoung?” Yujin hissed while the model just laughed and nudged her using her elbow. “She called me last week and said that she’s in Korea to have a short trip and find you. So, I took this as a great chance! Come on my friend, don’t be shy to her like nothing happened between you guys.” Wonyoung said, even clapping, proud of herself but Yujin glared at her, obviously furious.

 

The foreign newcomer looked at them, bewildered. “Uhm, sorry guys. You know I don’t speak Korean or whatsoever.” She retorted, fixing her bag that’s hanging on her arm. “O-M-G! I really missed you so much, Eugene! God knows how much I miss you and your touches. You still look so damn fine!” She said with a sultry voice, rubbing Yujin’s arm up and down which made the blue haired woman shiver and freeze.

 

Yujin swatted her hand away, chuckling nervously, sweating. “H-Haha! Yeah yeah, nice seeing you again, Danielle but we gotta go now.” She hastily said, her pupils are shaking because she can feel a very sharp gaze behind her that made her sweat more furiously despite the chilly wind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter