seventeen: property of kim minjoo

bloom again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yesss it’s still not the last chapter ladies~ The last chapter is the next update hahaha! Anyway, a little bit trigger warning, there’s a mention of suicide but aside that, nothing anymore. Enjoy reading!

 

 

“Okay, we should wrap up now, ladies and rest up.” Yena announced, slurring out the words while her eyes are half-lidded, obviously drunk. The others nodded and yawned, some hiccup-ed before standing up and trying their best to clean up the rooftop.

 

It’s almost 1 am when their celebration of Yujin’s party ended, it was fun until almost all of them got wasted and drunk to the point they couldn’t utter any word anymore. Surprisingly, Minjoo drank a lot today, just for this special occasion and also to celebrate that she and Yujin are officially back together.

 

Minjoo shook her head, trying to collect herself up before trying to stand up, only to fail and stumbled back into her seat, Yujin immediately went to her and supported her after she dumped the trash— she’s barely tipsy despite of drinking a good amount of alcohol. She firmly held the brunette’s arm, helping her to stand up.

 

“Baby, can you walk?” The blue haired woman asked Minjoo who had her eyes closed and head swinging back and forth. With that, the brunette’s droopy eyes fluttered open giving her lover a very sheepish grin then nodded and did a thumbs up. “O-Of course, I can still walk, silly!” She slurred but when she took a step, she almost lost her balance and stumbled forward if Yujin didn't have a grip on her arm.

 

Yujin snorted. “No, you can’t.” She sighed before looking around, most of them are already walking down to the stairs. She looked back at Minjoo who’s humming randomly before gently bending down, slipping her arm to the back of her knees and the other one on her back— she scooped her from the ground before slowly walking down, Minjoo didn’t protest and just lets out a snore, leaning her head on Yujin’s chest.

 

The blue haired woman went to Minjoo’s room and gently tucked her into the bed, as much as she wanted to sleep with her, Minjoo wouldn’t like the idea without permission. Plus, she will definitely just stare her lover’s face until morning, she needs proper rest too.

 

She pecked Minjoo’s forehead after getting her a glass of water and placed it down on the table beside her. When she’s finally satisfied, she went back to her room to wash and sleep.

 

This birthday of her was pretty eventful, mainly because of the fact that she and Minjoo are back officially. A smile curved up into her lips as she splashed her face with water. Oh, just thinking about it made her giddy and smile already. Minjoo’s impact on her, seriously.

 

It took a lot for them to be back together again but she’s glad with the outcome. Every pain, it’s worth it, so worth it because in the end she got her back into her arms.

 

She turned off the lights of the bathroom and closed the door before walking towards her bed, slipping under the covers and fluttered her eyes close, waiting for herself to drift into dreamland as thoughts entertained her. Another smile crept up into her lips when a certain brunette with the sweetest smile ever entered her mind, squealing and hugging her pillow tight. “Ahh, Kim Minjoo, I’m so ing crazy for you.” She whispered and sighed, tightening her hug to the pillow, imagining that it’s her girlfriend.

 

“It’s always you ever since the beginning, only you.” She talked to herself before chuckling, shaking her head. “Ahh, I should really sleep now.”

 

With that, Yujin tried to shrug off the thoughts and let sleepiness take over her. However, when she was about to fall asleep, there’s a series of knocks on her door, making her jolt up from her bed. “And who might be this?” She annoyingly whispered to herself as she slipped away from the bed, confused too.

 

She opened the door and was greeted by a…

 

Angry Minjoo?

 

Yujin tilted her head, eyes widening when she saw the brunette infront of her door, looking mad but it’s not intimidating, but more on cute because she was drowsy and blinking cutely as she tried to fight off drowsiness while she glared at her. “Baby?” She asked lowly.

 

Minjoo crossed her arms. “Why am I not sleeping beside you?” She asked. Yujin raised a brow, amused. “Well, I thought you might not like that idea at all.” She answered simply and she can see how the older woman’s lips quivered.

 

“B-But, I love sleeping beside you.” She stammered, her eyes suddenly sparkling making Yujin chuckle, opening the door wide. “Well then,” She said, reaching for Minjoo’s wrist and gently dragged her inside.

 

She closed the door before guiding the drunk sulky woman on the bed, helping her to lay down on the bed while she circled on the other side and also slipped under the covers.

 

The blue haired woman immediately engulfed her into a warm hug, pulling her closer to her. Minjoo sighed contentedly, snuggling further into her and her hug to Yujin getting tighter. Yujin thought that Minjoo fell asleep already so she kissed her on the crown before deciding to sleep too but the brunette suddenly spoke.

 

“I don’t like those women lingering around you,” The brunette whispered and Yujin’s eyes shot open with that, leaning away to look at Minjoo. The latter is fully awake, glaring at her making her cower under her gaze.

 

Gulping, Yujin awkwardly smiled at her drunk lover. “Don’t worry, baby. I won’t entertain them anymore. I swear, I won’t look at other women again.” She nervously stuttered, feeling a sweat running down from her head but Minjoo glared at her still, obviously annoyed. When she thought that the brunette was unbothered earlier…

 

“I should really do something to shoo them away. To show them that you’re taken by someone already so they don’t linger around you.” Minjoo said in a form of whisper but her voice and eyes, it screams danger. Yujin chewed her lower lip.

 

She yelped when all of a sudden, Minjoo hovered on top of her, straddling her middle— catching her off-guard. The brunette is wearing a teasing smirk, her eyes are pinning her, smoky and droopy yet so attractive. Minjoo drank so there’s something that boosted her confidence and boldness, her embarrassment doesn’t exist and so nothing couldn’t hold her back whenever she’s drunk.

 

Yujin felt anticipation running up into her nerves, she stared back, wearing a small smile. As much as she loves the collected and sweet Minjoo, she also loves this rare to be seen side of the latter.

 

“Then what are you waiting for, baby? Come on,” She provoked, making Minjoo’s smirk falter, her sharp eyes glimmering in the dark.

 

“Patience,” Minjoo mumbled.

 

“Or you’ll never get it.”


 

 

Yena wordlessly stared at Yujin, her gaze alternatively switching from her eyes and to her neck. She was about to open to comment when the blue haired woman raised her hand, gesturing for the CEO to shut up and the latter instantly did, pressing her lips together.

 

The taller woman released a tired sigh, leaning against the kitchen counter as she sipped on her coffee, there’s visible dark bags under her eyes that proved that she didn’t get proper sleep earlier. Yena snickered, drinking her own coffee as she comfortably sat on her seat, still eyeing Yujin.

 

“Shut it,” Yujin exclaimed, massaging her aching temples, it’s hurting because of the fact that she only got barely three hours of sleep. “We didn’t do anything inappropriate like you’re currently thinking right now.” She continued which made Yena smirk.

 

“I didn’t even say anything yet,” She retorted but Yujin looked unamused. “I know how your dirty mind works, sly duck,” The younger remarked back, shaking her head while Yena laughed.

 

“Yeah, I guess you guys didn’t really do something very… inappropriate.” Yena said but her tone is mocking, making Yujin narrow her eyes on her. Her gaze dropped lower, squinting her eyes when she saw a scary mark on Yujin’s neck. “Then why the hell do you have a thing on your neck?” She asked, horrified at how visible and red it was.

 

Yujin sighed, gulping down the remaining contents of her cup before placing it on the sink, taking a seat in front of Yena before scratching her nape. “You know Minjoo whenever she’s drunk,” She simply answered. “She confessed how she hates how women flock over me.” She added.

 

Yena chuckled, sipping on her cup again. “Yeah, I can tell how frustrated she was by just looking at the mark she herself made on your skin. Girlie is really marking her territory, I know Minjoo is the most possessive among us. The silent ones are usually the scariest.” She said and Yujin couldn’t agree further.

 

“It’s funny how she didn’t change at all, still marking you whenever there are potential threats around but she’s much worse than when where in high school or it’s because there’s alcohol in her system?” The CEO wondered but she shrugged it off, snorting. “Now how will you hide that. Oh wait, never mind. You’re very proud of showing it off to other people.” She said and drank all of her coffee and placed it on the table in front of her.

 

Yujin smirked, winking at Yena. “Of course, it’s rare for Minjoo to give me one.” She replied but then her face dropped. “Why are we even talking about it? Damn. Let’s talk about something decent.” She said and Yena just laughed at her before nodding.

 

One by one, the others went down to the kitchen to eat or drink water, their drowsiness will immediately fade away when they see the love bites scattered around Yujin’s neck, a little bit horrified but they shrugged it off, giving the blue haired woman teasing looks so the latter would explain that she and Minjoo did not do that sort of activity at all.

 

The last one to go downstairs is Minjoo. The brunette was still ruffling her hair and yawning as she walked down to the kitchen, greeted by the others with a teasing look and tone, making her confused but then when she went near Yujin— her eyes almost bulged out from its sockets when she saw the things she made on her skin. She hung her head down throughout the breakfast, embarrassment eating her up.

 

“Eyy, nothing to be embarrassed, Minjoo,” Eunbi said, taking a bite of her sandwich. “It’s normal to be jealous and mark what’s yours.” She said, reassuring the brunette but it didn’t help and it made Minjoo go red even more, hissing at her.

 

“Ugh, stop it,” Minjoo said, rubbing her nape, scolding herself for overdoing it mentally. The others around the table laughed and started to tease the embarrassed brunette again.

 

“Aww, my baby’s embarrassed that she marked me, so sad.” Yujin sulked, pouting making Minjoo panic, shaking her head furiously to deny it. “N-No! I like marking you— I mean, yes— ahh no. I, just stop teasing me you guys.” She stammered before sighing and Yujin’s amused, reaching for her wrist and settled her on her lap making her sit there while she hugged the flustered brunette from behind.

 

Sakura grimaced. “Oh Jesus, they are at it again,” She said and Yuri nodded, not even sparing a glance at the sweet love birds in front of her because her eyes would burn and just ate her pancakes. “Yeah, they are back together so they are overly clingy again.” She said and they laughed.

 

The breakfast was fun and all. They talked about their plans for today since it’s the last day of them staying here in Jeju, they still have work waiting for them from Seoul.

 

They decided to just roam around the beach and buy some souvenirs, also swim.

 

Throughout, no women dared to walk closer to Yujin. Not when they can clearly see the marks around the blue haired woman’s skin and with a beautiful woman clinging on her, possessively and would glare at them whenever they look at their direction. All of them cowered in fear and backed out from their plan on talking with the attractive surfer.

 

Minjoo would smirk triumphantly in secret as her hold on Yujin’s arm tightens. “Such a very effective way to drive other predators away.”


 

 

They already went home to Seoul and are currently having a day break because of jetlag but of course, the new couple decided to spend it to the fullest again together. When the two women reached home, they just dropped their things and rested for a few hours before going on a date because after this day, Yujin will go out of the country for a business trip and it’ll be long for her to take her girlfriend for a date again. She’ll be away for the whole week.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter