thirteen: the one

bloom again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjoo slowly fluttered her eyes open, groaning a bit because her eyelids felt so heavy, well, why wouldn’t it feel droopy and heavy when she literally cried her heart out last night.

 

She was greeted by a very unfamiliar white ceiling, making her jolt up from the unfamiliar soft bed. She frantically checked her clothes and got alerted when she’s not wearing her pajamas.

 

Panicking, she looked around the room, heart pounding nervously when the room was nowhere familiar to her at all but comfortable- she searched for her phone or clothes but she saw none of those so she tried to calm herself down and try to remember what probably happened last night.

 

But she literally went straight home after having a talk with Chaewon and— Oh wait. Slowly, memories started to flood her brain, enlightening her of what happened last night to her. So, she wasn’t kidnapped, kind of relieving. She lets out a soft sigh, only to freeze again when she realized something.

 

Hold on! I’m with Yujin when I fell asleep in her arms, so it means—

 

As if it’s on cue, the door opened making Minjoo jump in the bed, clutching her chest, very much surprised.

 

“Oh, you’re awake already,”

 

She heard a very familiar husky and attractive voice, and slowly, with a racing heart, she turned her head around to see the owner of that voice, she knew very well who's the owner.

 

Yujin stood there at the door frame, smiling gently at her. The blue haired woman is absolutely blooming, Minjoo doesn’t know why but the younger is emitting a very bright and chirpy energy.

 

Minjoo gulped, she watched Yujin close the door behind her and padded towards her with a very sweet smile, her dimples showing out making her heart flutter, she’s tempted to poke it— and it looks deep too, so it means the blue haired woman is really happy and joyful.

 

“Had a good sleep?” Yujin asked, sitting at the space beside her, eyes not darting away from the brunette. Minjoo looked away, blushing. “W-Well, yeah, I guess you could say that.” She replied quietly, before side-eyeing the smiling Yujin.

 

The blue haired woman chuckled, nodding. “Hmm,” She hummed, suddenly cupping Minjoo’s reddening cheek and made her turn her head to her then threw her a mischievous smile. “Breakfast is all ready, baby,” She said, her smile getting wider when the older’s cheek went red even more. “Let’s eat.” Added by her and stood up from the bed, retreating her hand away.

 

Minjoo silently whined at the loss of contact but she immediately composed herself, she grabbed Yujin’s wrist to prevent her from walking away. She really needs to ask a few questions, right now. Yujin turned to her, giving her a curious look. “Yes, princess? Anything you need?” She asked, walking closer back to her. The brunette hated how her face warmed whenever Yujin calls her like that— she’s not used to being called like that anymore, so here she is, being shy.

 

“W-Why are my clothes so different?” She nervously asked, tugging the fabric of the oversized white shirt she’s currently wearing to show it to the blue haired woman. She just watched Yujin blinked confusedly before breaking out into a grin.

 

“Why? Are you shy that I undressed you?” The younger teased, mentally laughing when she saw Minjoo hiss at her, obviously embarrassed. “Well, your clothes don’t look very comfortable so I changed it and don’t be shy about that, babe. It’s not like I haven’t seen you fully nak—” She was cut off by a pillow being thrown at her face but instead of worrying her numb nose, she burst out into a pit of giggles as she glanced at the very red Minjoo.

 

“Why are you being shy about that? Haha, you look cute— come on,” Yujin said, shaking her head and tugged the older away from the bed and dragged her to the dining room, letting her sit on the chair first before settling across her.

 

Minjoo’s mouth watered at the sight of the feast in front of her, maybe Yujin went overboard but she liked it nonetheless. “Dig in.” The younger said and Minjoo started to eat.

 

The breakfast is kind of awkward but Yujin is trying to initiate a conversation with her. Minjoo’s still shy because of what happened last night so she’s kind of awkward and a stuttering mess in front of the blue haired woman.

 

“What time is it already?” The brunette asked as she shoved a piece of egg into . Yujin glanced up to her and hummed. “Around 9 in the morning.” She answered and Minjoo’s eyes widened. “Woah, did I really sleep that long?” She whispered to herself, scratching her nape as she wondered but Yujin heard it and let out a chuckle. “Not really that long, you seem very exhausted— you literally fell asleep on my arms, y’know?” She replied and Minjoo looked up at her, her gaze settling on the younger woman.

 

“Which reminds me, we need to have a talk and clarify things after we eat.” Yujin added and slurped on her noodles, Minjoo just nodded before continuing eating, silently agreeing. They really need to have a conversation, especially about their current relationship.

 

They finished eating breakfast after a while, Minjoo was about to wash the dirty dishes but Yujin just shoved her away from the sink. “You should wash yourself first, I’ll handle it. You don’t mind wearing my clothes, right?” Minjoo nodded, she’s super fine with it, in fact— she loves to wear Yujin’s comfy clothes than hers back then— looks like that habit of hers will be back now. “Nice, use the bathroom that’s located in my room, there’s a walk-in closet connected there. You can pick any clothes you wanted to wear.” She explained before settling on washing the plates while Minjoo just complied, walking back to Yujin’s cozy and spacious room.


 

The brunette can’t help but to be amazed at the walk-in closet. She immediately picked a plain black shirt and boxers that Yujin owns, she might have hesitated and got shy while picking the undergarments she would wear.

 

She also countlessly took a sniff of the shirt, sighing contentedly when a very comforting chocolate and latte scent invaded her smelling senses. As usual, Yujin’s scent never failed to make her feel contented. She walked out of the closet with a pink tint on her cheeks because she realized that she’s looking like a creep greedily smelling Yujin’s shirt right there.


 

She found Yujin on the couch, staring at the black screen of the television but she immediately noticed her approaching and patted the space beside her. She immediately went beet red. She saw how Yujin’s eyes went up and down on her body, obviously checking her out then she scoffed when the blue haired woman looked away, blushing too. She definitely knew what’s running through Yujin’s head right now.

 

They just sat there beside each other, no one was starting the conversation and just awkwardly looking around except for one’s eyes, like they didn’t hug and confess to each other last night— wait, funny how it’s the exact reason why they are aloof around each other.

 

Yujin cleared , earning Minjoo’s attention, and faced each other. The blue haired woman turned serious but her eyes were soft. “So…” She started. “We’re back together, right?” She said, scratching her head, not knowing what to really say.

 

Minjoo stared at Yujin and bit her lower lip. “Uhm, Yujin, can I ask a favor?” She replied instead. Yujin nodded immediately. “Yes, sure. Anything.” She replied, her lips and scooted closer to the brunette but Minjoo didn’t flinch nor didn’t react which means that it’s alright being near around her.

 

“Can we take it slow?” The brunette said, playing with her fingers, hanging her head down. Yujin was a little bit taken aback but she listened first before reacting. “I-I just want to take it slow even though, yes, I’m still madly in love with you.” She said, she actually doesn’t know how to explain it but she wanted to take it slowly with her, just give her a few weeks or months, to prove that Yujin won’t leave her again— that past literally made a huge scar on her heart.

 

But it seems like Yujin’s fine with it and even nodded. “Okay,” She said. “It’s like I’m courting you again, is that it? I don’t mind that,” She added and grinned but there’s a fire of determination on her eyes making Minjoo smile. “Yes.” She replied.

 

Yujin puckered her lips, tilting her head. “Sure, I don’t mind courting you again, baby.” She retorted, even winking at her making her flustered.

 

“And also, Yujin-ah, can we keep this a secret to the others too?” Minjoo said and it made Yujin confused for a bit but she didn’t ask why and just nodded obediently, she’s too whipped and would just comply with everything Minjoo would ask her. “Sure, okay.” She answered without hesitation and the brunette could only blink, wondering why Yujin didn’t ask her the reason but she shrugged it off too. For an unknown reason, she just wants to make everything official between them first before they announce their relationship to the others.


 

They were just staring at each other for a few seconds before Yujin smiled innocently at her. “So, can I get a kiss?” She asked and Minjoo almost choked with that. “B-But we’re taking it sl—” She pressed her lips together when the blue haired woman’s lips started to quiver, her eyes sparkling in sadness— Yujin looks like a rejected and sad puppy.

 

“I didn’t even manage to kiss you earlier because you fell asleep so suddenly,” Yujin reasoned out, pouting and sulked. Yes, she’s really sulking and not acting cute.

 

Minjoo’s lips curved up into an amused smile, the childish and sulky Ahn Yujin came back again, oh how she missed that. Yujin usually sulks whenever Minjoo refuses to give her a kiss back then, and she didn’t change at all, still sulking and getting upset over that, which the brunette found very cute.

 

Well, she can’t resist her anyway.

 

“Fine, but just one—” Minjoo didn’t even manage to speak when Yujin almost immediately pulled her into a sweet lip-lock. The blue haired woman scooted closer, occupying the small space between them, and tugged Minjoo closer to her with her arm that was circled around the brunette’s waist while her other hand cupped Minjoo’s jaw to steady her.

 

The older was caught off guard but she didn’t complain nonetheless, she just melted on to the kiss and closed her eyes, enjoying Yujin’s lips being pressed against hers.


 

Yujin broke the kiss after a few seconds, staring right into Minjoo’s soft honey orbs, feeling herself getting hypnotized by those damned beautiful eyes of hers. Meanwhile, the brunette can feel herself getting weak when Yujin intently stared at her with those love-struck and attractive droopy eyes. She slowly moved her hands to the blue haired woman’s shoulders.

 

And Yujin can’t take it anymore. She pecked Minjoo’s lips for a few times before finally crashing their lips for a passionate and intense kiss, pouring their feelings on it.

 

This time, Minjoo didn’t back down and even attempted to match Yujin’s pace. She slowly wrapped her arms around Yujin’s neck and even pulled her closer.

 

She lets out a small squeak when the blue haired woman tugged her closer, guiding her to climb on her lap— pulling her into a more intimate position before succumbing into another round of passionate kisses. Yujin pulled her body closer until their upper bodies were pressed together already, greedy for her warmth.

 

Minjoo gasped when she felt Yujin’s hand on her exposed thigh, but it just stayed there while her other arm was still around her waist to steady her. She moved her hand to slide her fingers on the younger’s blue locks, earning a satisfied sigh from the latter. Yujin gently grazed her tongue along Minjoo’s lower lip before nibbling on it gently which the older rewarded her with a soft mewl.

 

Yujin pulled away first, cheeks flushed after their make out and immediately wiped the traces of saliva coating Minjoo’s lips and grinned. “I need to control myself or else I might really do something.” She softly said, brushing away some stray hair from Minjoo’s flushed face and gave her a kiss on the nose, giggling.

 

Minjoo’s heart warmed, Yujin respects her a lot and wouldn’t let herself be controlled by her desires that easily, she would only do something if she already got the permission and if it’s already the right time.

 

Chuckling, she pinched Yujin’s dimpled cheeks. “You pup, you’re making me fall harder.” She said and the blue haired woman grinned sheepishly. “Well, I’m not purposely doing that but yes, please fall to me deeper.” She replied and hugged Minjoo, sighing contentedly. “I miss this. I’m glad I got you back, Joo.” She muttered, burying her face on Minjoo’s neck.

 

Minjoo smiled, playing with Yujin’s blue locks, only to blush when she realized that they are still in this intimate position but she didn’t complai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter