Attitude

Twice Maknae Trouble

A week has now gone by, they were still 3 days away from the 2 week mark. The members were getting a little more worried.

The maknaes were all in their room, on the floor, just having a conversation, playing with the blocks and that they had (from when they turned into babies) and cards

Sana walked in "Hey girls, it's time to come eat"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, Sana saw her do it. It surprised her, but they are teenagers bound to have some rebellion. All of them didn't move and just played with the cards.

Sana: "Hey Tzuyu. You need to watch that attitude"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes again that went along with a scoff "Whatever"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were laughing a little. Sana threw icy glared at them "Don't encourage her."

The three of them rolled their eyes, continuing their card game. Sana was not liking this attitude.

Sana: "Yah! What's with all this attitude! You girls need to watch it"

Tzuyu stood up, both Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked out. Tzuyu smiled "I don't care" Tzuyu poked her before walking out.

Sana followed "Chou Tzuyu!"

Everyone looked up at Sana who was at the doorway yelling for Tzuyu who was walking away from her. They were confused by Sana's tone

Jihyo's "What happened?"

Sana: "I walked in, told them it was time to eat, Tzuyu rolled her eyes at me, I told her to watch her attitude, she scoffed and said whatever. The other two laughed, I told them not to encourage her, they rolled their eyes. I scolded them, they walked out and Tzuyu poked me saying she doesn't care"

Jihyo was now glaring at them, but surprisingly they seemed very unfazed. They have no idea what got into them, but they didn't like this side of them.

Momo: "Girls you have to show respect. What you did was no-"

Dahyun: "Can you shut the up Momo damn"

Momo's eyes went wide. All the members looked at each other, all surprised by her rude behavior. Which was totally uncalled for.

They knew exactly what was happening, the maknaes were testing their patience. So the members hope the maknaes know how much trouble they are getting themselves in.

Mina decided to give it a try "Girls apologize now please"

Chaeyoung looked up "No, you don't get to tell us what to do"

Jeongyeon finished setting up the plates "Girls, get your plates, sit against the wall. Now, you are being unnecessarily rude"

They all grabbed their plates, taking it to their room. They weren't listening at all, but Chaeyoung was the last one to push their buttons.

Chae: "This is bull"

They all heard her, but didn't get a chance to say anything because the door closed behind her. They heard the lock knowing the maknaes locked themselves inside their room.

Sana sat down with a sigh "What is with them today? They never act like this?"

They all started eating, talking about the maknae's attitude. They were talking about who is gonna punish them and what would the punishment be"

Meanwhile in the maknaes room, all 3 of them were sitting on the floor eating. Talking about what they just did.

Chae: "Why did we do that?"

Tzu: "I don't know, but we really made them mad. Oh my gosh we are in so much trouble"

Dahyun sighed "What if we explain to them that this was just a game, that we didn't mean any of it"

Chae: "I'm sorry I made this stupid game up"

Tzu: "Why did you?"

Dahyun: "Let's be real. We all agreed to do it

 

(Flashback)

They were playing their game...

Tzu: "We should do something else"

Chae: "Whoever makes unnies more mad? I choose to do that"

Dahyun: "How do we know who wins?"

Chae: "Well whoever doesn't chicken out"

Tzu: "What?"

Dahyun: "I guess"

Tzu: "We never get in trouble besides that one time. Let's do it, but let's not turn this into a game. Let just test them, see how far it takes"

Chae: "Okay let's think of ways to make them really mad"

They all talked about who was gonna say what, what they will do, and it did involve some risky words, but it might be worth it.

Why did they do this? ... Who knows?

(End Flashback)

 

They tried to think of ways to get out of trouble, but as they were talking, they heard the doorknob trying to turn. Soon knocking followed.

Momo: "Girls open the door. We need to have a talk"

Tzuyu walked to the door, not opening it. She got close enough so that they can hear her when she talks

Tzu: "Uh unnie, we're sorry. We were playing a game and we were supposed to try and make you mad. We should've listened. Unnies please don't punish us"

J-line stood outside the door. They heard what Tzuyu said, walking back and explaining what happened so now the members were having another talk.

Jihyo: "Okay, they need to face the consequences. They were very disrespectful and rude. That is not okay. They are at different levels...Tzuyu was least, then Chae, then Dahyun was the most"

They finished talking, Jeongyeon and J-line got up walking back to the maknaes door. Knocking on it

Jeong: "Girls come out. It's too late, you got yourself into the mess, not you gotta deal with it. So the longer you take to come out, the worse the punishment gets. You have 5 seconds"

Jeongyeon started counting down, the maknaes could hear her and they started panicking. They have 2 choices that end the same way.

They could either stay in their room where they are safe until the members find a way to open the door and their punishment is a whole lot worse, or they can walk out now and take a punishment that is already not good.

They slowly got up, opening the door, each J-line member grabbed a maknaes by their upper arm taking them to the living room to stand in front of all of them. The maknaes refused to look up.

Sana: "So you, if it was a game to make us mad less you won. If it's a game to make us more mad you lost. But you Chou Tzuyu really disappointed us about how you acted. Go to your room, I'll be there"

Tzuyu looked up at Sana with tears falling down, she really hated that she disappointed them. But Sana had to stay strong

Sana: "Sorry love, but go wait for me in your room"

Tzuyu walked back to her room, sitting on her bed crying a little bit. Sana stepped back, letting Mina come forward.

Mina: "You Son Chaeyoung got brave, didn't you. Now, I want to remind you that we do get to tell you what to do. We take care of you, and that means what we say go. Then your remark that you made before walking to your room, wow. We are not happy, and are very disappointed. You need to show respect, go wait in my room for me"

Chaeyoung was crying just by being scolded by Mina, she mumbled out an apology before taking off running to Mina's shared room.

Momo stepped up "Look at me Kim Dahyun"

Dahyun slowly looked up, hesitating to look at Momo, but did. All she saw was Momo's glare, and it was not a pleasant look.

Momo: "First of all, you were the most disrespectful. You do not get to interrupt me like that, and telling me to Shut up was way off. You need to show respect, no matter who you are talking to. You are to go to my room and wait on my bed. Now."

When Momo was speaking her voice was low, it scared Dahyun, also because she was looking directly at her. Dahyun didn't want to look away because she was afraid she would be in more trouble.

Dahyun nodded, walking to Momo's room but half way there she started crying hard. Making it to Momo's room just like she was told.

The J-line members split up to the rooms they sent the maknaes in. The 3mix members sat in the living room turning on the TV while they waited.

 

*Contains Spanking*

Tzuyu was rude with rolling her eyes, talking back to Sana. She didn't cuss like her sisters did, but nonetheless it was still disrespectful in the way she said it.

Sana entered the room, closing the door. Tzuyu just followed her with her eyes, watching as Sana walking to the dresser grabbing the hairbrush

Tzuyu's eyes went wide, Sana sat down on Dahyun's bed, holding her hand out calling Tzuyu over. Tzuyu had a shocked/scared face, refusing to stand up

Sana: "Tzuyu, I will not tell you again. Stand up. Do not make me go over to you and stand you up."

Tzuyu shook her head

Sana gave her one last chance "Tzuyu if I have to go to you, you will lose your pants, because as of right now you can keep them up."

Tzuyu slowly stood up, walking over to Sana. Sana was quick, taking Tzuyu over her lap, making sure that she wasn't going to fall off. Once she made sure, she began the punishment.

Smack Smack Smack Smack

Tzuyu: "Unnie! Please!"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack

Tzuyu reached back to block the next smack, but Sana was quicker. She pinned her arm back, giving her 2 smacks to her thighs

Sana: "Tzuyu! You will not block you're punishment"

Tzuyu was crying, but somehow was able to get an apology out.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Tzuyu: "I'M SORRY!"

Smack 

Sana: "I know baby I know"

Smack Smack Smack Smack

Sana finished off the punishment by giving her 4 more to her sit spots. Finally throwing the brush on Dahyun's bed, drawing random patterns on Tzuyu's back. It was calming Tzuyu down a bit

Sana and Tzuyu were cuddling on Dahyun's bed, Tzuyu crying into Sana's shoulder, giving her a tight hug.

Sana hated punishing Tzuyu, but Tzuyu should've known that she should've been respectful no matter what.

 

Chaeyoung was sitting on Mina's bed, waiting for Mina anxiously. When Mina walked in she saw Chaeyoung crying on her bed. It wasn't too bad, but she wanted to get it over with.

Mina closed the door "Chaeyoung stand up"

Chaeyoung was hesitant, but stood up. She watched as Mina sat down where she used to, pulling out a wooden spoon from behind her back.

Chaeyoung cried every harder. Mina saw this knowing she can't punish Chaeyoung when she's like this. She hugged Chaeyoung until she was a lot more calmer.

Mina: "You ready?"

Chaeyoung let go of the hug nodding. She was about to put herself over Mina's lap, but Mina stopped her before she could. Chaeyoung was confused.

Mina: "Chae, drop your pants"

Chaeyoung's face went pale, she knew that it was going to hurt more without protection. She tried her best to beg

Chae: "Unnie please. Do it on my pants, I promise I will behave, I'm sorry"

Mina shook her head "You need to learn your lesson Chaeyoung. So either you do it, or I will have to do it for you."

Chaeyoung was still trying to get out of it, but Mina wasn't having anymore of it. She grabbed one of Chaeyoung's belt loops pulling her close. Chaeyoung was trying her best to fight Mina. Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hands holding her back, and got her pants ed.

Chae: "Unnie, I respect you. Please I'm sorry. No"

Mina finally got it, she pulled Chaeyoung over her lap, getting ready. Chaeyoung on the other hand was now accepting her fate

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack

Chae: "Unnie! Stop! Ow! Please!"

Mina continued as she tried her hardest to ignore the cries. She wanted to stop, but she knew she couldn't.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack

Chaeyoung accidentally kicked the spoon out of Mina's hand, quickly realizing her mistake

Chae: "Unnie, I-I'm sorry, please I didn't mean it"

Mina had a shocked expression on her face, and overall was not happy Chaeyoung kicked. She stood Chaeyoung up, getting up to get the spoon.

When she sat back on the bed, she pulled Chae back over her lap. Mina gave her 2 smacks on her thighs for kicking the spoon out of her hand.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Chae: "I'M SORRY UNNIE!"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Mina only stopped to adjust Chaeyoung a bit, giving her the last 4 on her sit spots. When it was over, Mina immediately pulled Chaeyoung up, fixed her pants, and pulled her into a big up.

Mina picked up Chaeyoung, carrying her like a baby. She walked around the room as Chaeyoung held onto Mina slightly crying and mumbling out apologies.

Mina sat against the wall on her bed, letting Chaeyoung relax a little. Chaeyoung was getting sleepy, and it wasn't helping that Mina was her hair.

 

Dahyun was sobbing in the corner, she was scolded by Momo and felt really bad. Momo walked in and felt her heart break into 2. She really didn't want to do this, but it was for Dahyun to learn.

Momo sat down next to Dahyun, hugging her as Dahyun finally got a chance to calm down. Momo carefully helped her up, moving her to stand in front of the bed.

Momo grabbed a hairbrush, sitting on the bed. Dahyun felt her heart drop a little, but it dropped more when she saw Momo pull out a wooden spoon as well.

Dahyun took a deep breath, she was not going to cry again. She kept thinking to herself, she knew she deserved this, she was extremely rude.

Momo sighed: "Okay Dahyun, here's what's going to happen. You will pull down your pants, get over my lap, you will get 15 with each then 6 with my hand. Are you ready?"

Dahyun took a deep breath, nodding as she slowly did as she was told. She pulled down her pants, going over Momo's lap. She promised herself to keep it in.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Momo started to wonder why Dahyun wasn't crying or at least asking to stop. In reality Dahyun was keeping true to her promise. She wanted to take her punishment maturely.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Momo put the hairbrush down and picked up the spoon, looking at Dahyun who was taking deep breaths.

Momo: "Dubs it's okay to cry. I promise you that it'll be fine. Okay? Only 15 more with the spoon"

Once Dahyun heard Momo say it was okay to cry, Dahyun let her tears flow, but she wasn't going to ask to stop until it was all over.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Momo set the spoon down and lifted her knee, she gave 6 more with her hand on her sit spots. Dahyun went from crying to sobbing, but it was over.

Momo picked up Dahyun, fixed her pants, hugging her tight. She was making sure Dahyun knew that everything was okay. In the end they were cuddling on Momo's bed.

When there was nothing going on, the 3mix members knew that it was all over. They waited for a while, they knew the J-line members were cuddling with the maknaes.

*End*

 

Eventually the members met back in the living room. The maknaes went to their room, laying down on Tzuyu's bed together. They were just talking now.

Dahyun told them Momo was the hardest spanker, but Nayeon only used her hand last time. So it could be a tie.

Tzuyu still chose Jihyo to be the hardest. Now it was a reason to add to the list of why Jihyo is called God Jihyo.

Chaeyoung said both were the hardest. Do not get on Mina's bad side, and Jeongyeon naturally just has a hard hand.

That day ended and their 2 week mark was nearing the end. They needed the maknaes to get their memories back now, or else it would be too late.