Trouble or Not

Twice Maknae Trouble

"This is it Brother...The End.."

MM1 was very frustrated, he couldn't believe his brother. MM2 hung up the phone. So now it was just MM1 and the members on the phone.

MM1: "Hello? Pick up the phone. Please"

Momo calmed down enough, picking up the phone "Y-Yea sorry"

MM1: "I sent the address to your phone, the cops should be on their way. Hurry up over there. I will try to override the experiment. When my brother is dealt with, there should be no more problems with the maknaes"

They hung up the phone, finally getting a chance to call down. That guilt, sadness, and fear all bundled together turning into anger. They were ready to take down anyone and everyone who gets in their way.

They all pack up at the park, quickly getting to the van and driving to where the maknaes were being held. When they showed up at the building, none of the cops were there...yet again, Jihyo did pass the speed limit by..a lot.

They hid the van behind a pile of junk, so they could come up with a plan. As much as the wanted the cops to go save their maknaes, they didn't any to wait

Jihyo and Nayeon were in charge of distracting MM2, Jeongyeon and Momo were in charge of fighting whoever gets in the way and making sure coasts are clear, Mina and Sana were in charge of finding the maknaes, take them back to the car, and if the cops show up, then tell them where to go.

They didn't have an actual plan, it was a go with the flow, but it doesn't matter. They were going to go in with an idea of what they need to do

Once they came up with that 'plan' they got out of the can, and slowly made their way to the building. Sneaking around it to see if they can find a quiet place to sneak in.

They looked all around the building seeing a window open, they made their way up the fire escape to the window.

When they looked in, they saw the maknaes, Mina and Sana high five since they found the maknaes.

Jihyo: "Okay so why is there a fire escape but no way to get out"

Jeong: "This building is abandoned, why do you think?"

Jihyo: "Shut up please, I'm just confused because we could've gotten in"

Mina peaked her head in, whispering, but loud enough for them to the maknaes to hear her "Hey! Girls! Up here!"

Mina put a finger over when the girls looked up. She did it so they can stay quiet and not let anyone know that they are there. The maknaes saw that, and stayed quiet but the excitement of seeing their unnies was still there.

Sana peaked inside, looking around the room. She hopes to find something to get them in and to get the maknaes out.

Sana: "Oh go get the blankets and sheets. Tie them up tight and throw it up here"

The maknaes started to get to work, typing up all the blankets and bed sheets to make a really long rope. They tried to throw it up, but could reach

Mina had a somewhat good idea, hoping it worked and she didn't fall inside.

Mina: "Chaeyoung honey, get in Tzuyu's shoulders"

She looked back at her members "Hold my feet, tight. I'm going in"

Chaeyoung got on Tzuyu's shoulders, while all the members were holding onto Mina. She was dangling upside down inside the room.

They kept throwing it up to Mina, while she would try to reach, but either Chaeyoung didn't throw it high enough, or Mina had a late reaction. Eventually Mina was able to get a tip, which led to a bigger grip on the rope.

The members pulled Mina out of the room, tying it to the rail outside the window. 2Yeon held onto the rope for extra support.

Jihyo: "What if we have Jeong and Momo go in, hide, have the maknaes call out, so whoever comes in, they can attack from behind. We pull the maknaes out, and we go in"

Since it was the only plan they really had so far, they decided that it was good enough and was gonna go for it.

Jeongyeon and Momo went inside, with the rest of the others holding onto the rope for extra support. They got down, hugging the maknaes as they were crying a little bit.

The members pulled the blackest out, hiding it, then themselves from being shown on the inside.

Momo hid behind the door, Jeongyeon was behind the crates and boxes in the room.

DaTzu: "HELP! HEY! HELP US! HELP!

The 3 guards ran into the room, Jeongyeon grabbed a metal stick that was near her, whacking a guard on the head.

Momo came out from behind the door, tackling the 2nd guard, holding him in a choke hold. Making sure he can't get her. Kicking the 3rd one when he came to get her off the guard.

Jeongyeon swung the stick, knocking that last guy out. Momo took off the man's belt, tying up the legs of the man she tackled. Jeongyeon got off another belt to tie his arms back so he can't escape.

When they finished beating up the guards, they helped the maknaes out of the room, helping them climb up the rope. They made sure that they were not going to fall back.

Mina and Sana held the rope as Jihyo and Nayeon climbed down to join Momo and Jeongyeon. Although they did get the maknaes out, they wanted to hurt this guy that took them.

Mina, Sana, and the maknaes headed back to the van, as they waited for the cops to show up. Wondering why they are so late to this not being very helpful.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo walked around, finally heading into the main room looking for this guy. They didn't know what he looked like, so they hoped that the guy they were about to beat up was the right one.

While they were walking around, Nayeon found an old piece of wood, breaking it down so she can use it as a weapon. Jeongyeon still had her metal stick, and planned on using it. Momo found a chain link to use, while Jihyo was just going to use her hands because she didn't find anything. Jihyo was not afraid to use her hands actually.

They kept walking as slow as they could, through a dim lit room. They eventually saw a bunch of computers, liquids, a man who was reading a book with crazy written all over him.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon went right, while Jihyo and Momo went left. They made eye contact with each other right before they....

 

Meanwhile outside, the cops finally showed up to the place. Mina and Jihyo were waving down the cops, telling them about the whole situation.

Now with that in mind, the cops had to come up with a whole plan to not make the situation worse for the 4 girls inside with this guy.

The cops didn't know what was going to happen, or what the outcome would be. They just had to make a good enough plan to go in without getting those girls in there scared or killed.

They eventually made a plan, stood ready at the door, making eye contact with each other, checking that every was in position.

Right before the countdown, they heard a loud crash, things were breaking, shouting was heard. Multiple noises going on. Nobody knew what was happening.

The cops barged in, stopping right away because of the sight that they have right in front of them.

The computers were smashed, liquids were spilled, things broken all over the place. In the middle was a man, knocked out, tied up with a chain link.

There was Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo all out of breath, standing around him, looking up at the cops.

How did they do that?