Kiss Me

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Performing on music shows again after a long time is tiring, not only physically but emotionally and mentally as well. Above everything, it made IZ*ONE really happy. It was hard but they counted on each other and never failed to acknowledge WIZ*ONEs who were always there for them. As idols, it's what they wanted to do the most, perform. But they don't only get the chance to showcase their talents but they were rewarded as well. They got three music show wins for Fiesta since their comeback. They have nothing but gratefulness for everyone around them who made it possible.


The girls have a break for a couple of days. They are in their respective dorms taking some rest, not really. They check their fancams to see how they can improve their next performances. Some of them watch reaction videos for performances on music shows while others check the replies on their Private Mail by following their hashtag. But they do spend their free time on their personal interests too. They watch drama or movies, play games, go to the convenience store, eat the food they crave for, they make the most out of their off days.


Sakura was about to send something on her Private Mail. She was in the middle of picking a photo that she'll attach to her mail. A selca flaunting her long hair and a two-shot with one of the members is what she decided to include. There are a lot of photos to choose from so she kept scanning her gallery. Finally, she picked her selca with Chaeyeon. Upon choosing, she noticed that most of the selcas she took with Chaeyeon, the latter pouts her lips as if it's about to kiss her cheek. She smiled as she found it cute. She sent her mail. She went in her gaming room right after. Hours have passed without her noticing it until Chaeyeon came in to invite her to eat dinner. She raised her hand and signalled Chaeyeon to wait as her game is about to finish. Chaeyeon smiled then she approached Sakura. She quietly watched Sakura play then after a few minutes it's game over.


"Okay, let's eat dinner", Chaeyeon said.


Sak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter