Morning Alarm (2)

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 4:00 in the morning and Sakura struggled to wake up but she eventually managed to. She got off the bed then dragged her feet to Chaeyeon's room. She slowly opened the door and quietly sat on the bed. She smiled at the sight of her girlfriend sleeping soundly. A couple of soft pecks on the lips followed after. Chaeyeon briefly opened her eyes then uttered, "We don't have a schedule today..."

"I know. But you have your English class at 5:00... It's 4:15..."


Chaeyeon opened her eyes as she heard Sakura. She got up then sat beside Sakura. 


"You woke up early just to wake me up for my class?"

"I'm your morning alarm, remember?"

"But..."

"Just get ready, don't be late for you class."

"Thank you, baby."

"I'll go back to sleep. I'll see you later."

 

Sakura went back to her gaming room and slept. Chaeyeon had her English class. Once finished, she cooked breakfast for her members. One by one her dongsaes wake up but Sakura is still asleep. She let her be. They ate breakfast together. After having their meal, the members got busy on their own activities. Chaeyeon went to the gaming room and saw her girlfriend covered with blanket. She squeezed herself beside her to watch her sleep but Sakura quickly noticed. A curve was formed from the gamer's lips while her eyes are still closed. Chaeyeon gave a soft peck on the lips then uttered, "Sleep some more, I'll just stay beside you..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter