Little Things

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura just got back to their dorm after her voice lessons. She immediately went to her room then dropped her things before throwing herself facedown on her bed. She never thought her vocal training would cause her muscles to ache. It's been a few days since Sakura started doing squats as adviced by her vocal trainer. She's been known as someone who doesn't like to exercise so she just found herself getting used to doing squats everyday. Feeling her body ache, she doesn't know if she'll be able to squats today. She decided to take a nap first before doing her exercise. 

 

Chaeyeon arrived at the dorm after going to the supermarket with Hiichan. She went straight to the kitchen to organize the groceries. The members were busy with their own stuff when the two arrived. Hiichan went to their room to get changed and immediately went out with her Switch. Chaeyeon smiled. Wonyoung is out getting her nails done. Nako is watching drama in the living room. Chaeyeon asked her if Sakura came back already. The younger only used hand gestures to point to their bedroom. When Chaeyeon opened the door, she saw Yuri in front of her laptop with earphones on. They exchanged smiles as she turn her attention to her girlfriend lying facedown. She smirked. She caressed Sakura's head and quietly left the room. 

 

What was supposed to be a nap turned into a deep sleep. Sakura hurriedly got up as she saw the time. She slept for four hours. She stepped out of the bedroom and saw the members gathered in the dining ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter