Comeback

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls decided to go to bed early because they will have an early pre-recording tomorrow for MCountdown. Something they haven't done in a long while. Above all else, it's thankfulness that filled their hearts. They are grateful for WIZ*ONE for waiting for them. They were able to comeback. 

 

When all the girls were asleep, Sakura sneaked in her gaming room. She went there not to play but to listen to Saku No Ki, her radio show. Just like all their other activities, her radio show had to take a hiatus too. She expressed her gratitude to the staff for flying to Korea to record. She chose to listen alone because she knew she'd be emotional again. During the recording, she promised not to cry but she can't help it. Tears eventually flowed. Her voice cracked while reading some messages from fans. After a while, she noticed the door opened and someone came in. Sakura wiped her tears and looked up. She forced a smile.


"I was listening too", Chaeyeon said as she approached Sakura.

"It's okay. You did well. You expressed what's in your heart. It made me cry too", she said.


Sakura leaned on Chaeyeon's shoulder.


"Thank you...for telling WIZ*ONEs were grateful to them", Chaeyeon said.

"Let's work harder and give our best", she added.


Sakura faced Chaeyeon.


"I thought you're already sleeping...", she said.

"I remembered today is Saku No Ki's return, so I tuned in", Chaeyeon repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter