Everything About You

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After over a year, IZ*ONE attended an award show, Soribada. Due to some restrictions because of the pandemic, they spent a shorter time in the venue with shorter appearance as well. Even so, they felt glad because they performed in front of an audience. Unlike what has been the new normal which is doing shows without live audience, they're happy to see WIZ*ONE in the flesh again. They bagged two awards that night including a Bonsang. It was indeed a special night. 

For Sakura, it's not only about the excitement of being on stage for an award show and showing off her new hair color, she had a night to remember. Being a self-confessed fan of Red Velvet, she had expressed her admiration to them every moment she can, especially towards Irene. Though she's an idol herself, she really considers herself a fan too. Wanting to watch her idols perform and hopefully meeting them, it's her desire too. Unexpectedly, she got the chance to face her idols that night.

While waiting on the hallway, their stylist told her she can greet Irene and Seulgi. Her fan mentality immediately kicked it. She declined the stylist's offer saying that it's unfair for the fans who are paying just to see their idols. She even added that she doesn't want to disturb them. In the end, Sakura became a successful fan. She was able to introduce herself to Irene and Seulgi. To her surprise, they thanked her for supporting them always. 

When Sakura came back to their waiting room, she bragged to Chaeyeon about meeting Irene and Seulgi in the hallway. She was so happy that she didn't stop gushing about it until they got back to their dorm. Chaeyeon just let her be. She was happy for her. Although she was a bit disappointed she didn't get to meet her idol, Seulgi. She saw her back though. She hoped she'll get her chance too. 

After taking a shower, Sakura went to Chaeyeon's bed. She sat beside her girlfriend who was composing a message for Private Mail. Upon sending it, she freshened up. When Chaeyeon is done, she saw Sakura lying comfortably invading her bed while browsing on her phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter