Possessive (3)

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was running back and forth looking for something. She needed to hurry because she had three minutes to find the thing she's looking for. As she kept trying to remember where she put it, time continued to run out. She asked Sakura's help instead. Her English class was about to start and she doesn't have earphones. Thankfully, her girlfriend lent her something she can use, Sakura's headphones, the one she uses when playing games. When she began reading the script for her lesson using the headphones' microphone, her teacher commented that she can hear Chaeyeon's breathing sound a lot. The teacher also mentioned that as she was using airpods it sounded as if her student is just whispering. They had a good laugh because of that. Chaeyeon successfully finished her English class thanks to Sakura's headphons. She tidied up her things and went to her girlfriend to return what she borrowed. Sakura was just in the living room writing stuff with her phone and Switch beside her. A kiss on her cheek made her stop what she's doing.


"Thank you!", Chaeyeon uttered as she handed the headphones her girlfriend lent her.

"You're done? Did it help?", Sakura inquired.

"Your headphones saved me."

"Where did you put your earphones anyway?"

"I can't remember."

"You better prepare it for your next English class."

"Yeah. I will."

"What are you doing?"

"Just... writing some stuff..."

"Oh..."

"Ah, I'm going to the practice room."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"I'll get ready first, continue what you're doing."


Chaeyeon went to her room to change into practice clothes. She wore a zip up hoodie and about to step out of her room when she found her earphones inside the pocket of the hoodie she's wearing. She smiled as she slightly hit her head. Before leaving she wanted to say goodbye to Sakura but the latter is not in the living room anymore. She opened the door at the gaming room and saw her girlfriend setting up to play games. 


"I'll get going now", Chaeyeon said while peeking at the door. 


Sakura approached Chaeyeon to say goodbye.


"Are you doing a dance cover again?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Okay. Take care, don't get injured."


Chaeyeon smiled. She pulled something out of the hoodie's pocket. Sakura blurted a short laugh and slightly hit Chaeyeon's head.


"Yah! I already hit myself earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter