Can't Keep My Hands to Myself (2)

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Sakura rushed to get back to their dorm. Holding hands, they kept giggling as they open the door. The two were surprised to see that the rest of the members gathered in the living room. All eyes on them, the couple let go of each other's hands and stared with confusion. 


"We were waiting for you", Yena said.

"Why? What's this all about?", Chaeyeon answered.

"I texted you", Eunbi answered.

"I was driving."

"Kkura-yah, I texted you too", the leader continued.

"Sorry..."

"I was driving her crazy", Sakura thought.

"We're sorry. Let's go. What are we discussing?", Chaeyeon said as she dragged Sakura to join the members. 


Sitting cross legs beside each other on the floor, Chaeyeon and Sakura put down their things. They took off their jackets and placed it on their laps. They were late so they tried not to be a nuisance anymore. They decided to get changed later after their meeting was over even when the members insisted they do it the moment they arrived.


"You know this already... that we will move to a new dorm", the leader said.

"We have so many memories here."

"I don't want to go..."

"I'm gonna miss my bed."

"In three days... we will start moving...", the leader continued.


Sighs and chattering followed after. While everyone is saying their sentiments, Sakura took the opportunity to finish what she started. Her hand slowly crawled beneath Chaeyeon's jacket and caressed her girlfriend's leg. Chaeyeon was in the middle of sharing her own thoughts about them moving out when she felt Sakura's touch. She wasn't able to finish what she was saying. She glared at Sakura but the latter kept caressing her leg. Chaeyeon placed her hand on her lap to stop Sakura's hand from moving. It did. Just when Chaeyeon thought that her girlfriend's hand was tamed, she felt goosebumps as she felt Sakura's hand went right between her legs. Chaeyeon didn't look at Sakura, she was more worried that the members might notice what's happening. After looking around, she gave Sakura another glare. The latter just ignored it as she tried her best to appear that she's focused in their meeting and not with other things. 


"Unnie, how many rooms do we have in the new dorm?", Sakura asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter