Silent Treatment

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a few more days before their comeback, IZ*ONE is on their way to practice. As they are on the final preparations, the girls get ready to leave their dorm early. They happen to have different moods that morning. Some were full of energy already, others were still sleepy, some were just silent. 

On a normal day, Chaeyeon and Sakura would greet each other once they wake up. A kiss follows after. But today, there's no greeting, no kiss either. It's not a good morning for them. Once they hopped on their van, the two didn't interact still. They have individual interviews before going to practice that day. As each member take turns, the others waiting found something to do. Sakura moved far away from everyone and took a spot where she can sleep. Chaeyeon stayed on her seat and just followed Sakura with her eyes. She let out a sigh after. 


'Why wouldn't she approach me?'


A few moments later, Eunbi approached Chaeyeon. They started to chat, talking about random things, about their comeback to personal matters to just silly things. A staff approached Sakura and woke her up as she will be next in a few minutes. Sakura slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she thanked the staff. When she was about to get ready, she saw Chaeyeon and Eunbi sitting beside each other with bright smiles. She just turned away when her eyes met with Chaeyeon.

When all the interviews are done, IZ*ONE got ready for their practice. Seems like everyone has been energized already except for Chaeyeon and Sakura who won't say a word to each other. They talk to other members but not to one another. The practice went on as everyone worked hard to perfect the choreography. During their break time, the members still talk about their dance and some teasing in between. While everyone was resting, Chaeyeon approached Sakura and placed a bottled water in front of her then walked away. Sakura followed Chaeyeon with her eyes and let out a sigh after.

'Why didn't she even say a word?'

 


Wrapping up their practice, the girls get ready to go home. Seems like the energy of the members were all consumed except for Yujin and Yena. The ride going to their dorm was still lively despite their tiredness thanks t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter