Possessive (4)

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their online concert, IZ*ONE went straight to their dorms. Doing the concert without the physical presence of WIZ*ONE gave a different vibe but their thankfulness is all the same. They immediately check on the fans' reaction regarding their performances. Chaeyeon was focused on her phone when Sakura came in after taking a shower. A quick glance was all she got from her girlfriend. After a while, Chaeyeon blurted something, while her eyes stayed on her phone.


"You really like that pajama, huh?"


Sakura smiled. It was Chaeyeon's prize on Chemi Room that she shared with her. 


"Of course, you gave it to me. It's our couple item."

"Should I get changed?" Chaeyeon replied without looking at Sakura.

She has already freshened up when Sakura came to their room. She's been browsing her phone for quite a long time now and she's been smiling seeing how the fans enjoyed the concert despite watching them just on monitors. She also felt happy with the reactions regarding their unit performance. 


"No need", the gamer answered before slouching on her bed.

"You did well earlier, Saku-chan"

"You too, Jjaeyeon"


The two went silent as they both got busy with their phones. It was interrupted when Sakura started sulking all of a sudden. Chaeyeon noticed so she asked what happened. The gamer didn't reply as she kept her focus on her phone. Chaeyeon glanced again and saw Sakura's facial expression. She quickly approached her. 


"What's with that look?"


Chaeyeon saw what Sakura is watching. She smirked.


"It's different when it's the real thing"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, I love your performance. I really do. Seeing you dance get me mesmerized every time, although that is expected because you're extremely talented..."

"So, what's the problem?"

"I...kinda...feel...jealous of this man..."


Chaeyeon laughed out loud.


"You're really cute just now", Chaeyeon uttered as she hug Sakura from behind.

"My possessive girlfriend strikes again"


Sakura pouted.


"It's a man though"


Chaeyeon chuckled.


"How can you be any cuter?"

"But, I have to admit, you dancing with a man hits different. It's so cool. I found myself being your fan again."


Chaeyeon tightened her hug to Sakura.


"Your Monster cover with Eunbi unnie is cool too. I'm happy that you got to cover your idol's song. And, I'm just so proud of you, Saku-chan. Your dancing, singing and stage presence were great, as expected of pro Miyawaki Sakura."


Their conversation was interrupted with a Vlive notification, it's the girls from the other dorm. 


"Let's join them", Sakura invited.

"You go, I'll just stay here", Chaeyeon replied.

"I'll join for a bit. I'll be back."


Sakura gave a soft peck on Chaeyeon's lips before rushing to the other dorm. When Sakura arrived, the girls are eating while checking fans comments about the concert. Sakura kept texting Chaeyeon during the live. They heard the doorbell rang for delivery but it was for the dorm downstairs, Chaeyeon ordered raw octopus. The other members are whining that they have to eat together so Sakura told Chaeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter