Birthday After Party

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been IZ*ONE's tradition to greet the member celebrating her birthday once the clock hits 12:00AM. The ichiban unnie of dorm 1 was cheerfully greeted by her dormmates. Shortly after, the members from the other dorm came. They gathered at the living room and ate together. Part of the birthday tradition is giving short messages for the birthday celebrant. Sakura, the birthday girl stayed in the middle while the members surround her. One by one, the members gave their greetings and appreciation. They usually sit beside the celebrant as they do it but Yujin sat on Sakura's lap. The other members did the same while some just held Sakura's hand as they greet the birthday girl. When it's Chaeyeon's turn, she sat beside Sakura then held her bestfriend's hand. She greeted her "Happy Birthday!" (in English) then she kissed Sakura's cheek. Everyone was surprised then they started teasing the two. When the noise died down, Chaeyeon continued with her message.


"I love you..."

"Yah! You two should really date", Chaewon commented.

"I love you so much..."

"I think we should leave the two of them alone", Yujin said.


Everyone acted as if they're going to leave but Chaeyeon and Sakura stopped them. They let Chaeyeon finish what she wanted to say.


"Thank you because you listen to me well. You understand me the most. It's always comfortable talking with you. Let's have more happy memories together."


They hugged each other tightly.


When everyone has said their messages, Sakura thanked her members for celebrating her birthday with her. She expressed her thankfulness being part of IZ*ONE and having 11 friends she treasures in her heart. As it was getting late, they had to cut the celebration. The dorm 2 members said goodbye while the dorm 1 members started cleaning up. When it's all done, they greeted Sakura once more before going inside their respective rooms, except Chaeyeon. Sakura thought that maybe she's in the washroom so she waited for her to come out. After a while, she went to the washroom to check if Chaeyeon is there, she isn't. She immediately went to the bedroom but only Hiichan is there. She checked the other room but it's only Nako, Wonyoung, and Yuri inside. 


'Where is she?',

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter