I Love Her Though

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting for their turn for the photoshoot, Sakura and Nako had time to have a deep conversation. They usually do it from time to time. Knowing each other for a long time, they rely on each other more. Although, sometimes they understand each other even without talking, they still enjoy having serious talks. 


"I won't tell you something you probably know already", this is Sakura's answer when Nako asked if she is dating Chaeyeon.

"I want to hear it from you", Nako insisted.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"We're dating."

"Obviously."

"See, you know already. Why do you have to make me say it?"

"It's more convincing."

"Whatever."

"You really don't have to hide it or something. We kind of know it already. Well, at least the members in our dorm."

"That's expected. You always caught us red handed."

"But try to keep it subtle still. We have babies with us."

"We know that. That's why we're being careful as if we're hiding something so we won't do anything carelessly especially in front of our dongsaes."

"I'm happy for you. It's Chaeyeon unnie. You really are meant to be together."

"Lee Kkura finally happened."

"Miyawaki Chaeyeon came true."


The two laughed.


"You know, sometimes I feel Chaeyeon's love call is pretty intense", Sakura uttered.

"Why do you say that?", Nako asked.

"Do you know she messages me even when we are at the dorm?"

"Well... if you're in the other room and you're too lazy to get up... you'll just send a message..."

"It's not like that, Nako. She send me messages right after I'm out of her sight, right after I left the room."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She would say things like, "I miss you... What are you doing? I want to see you...'"

"She likes you, that's why."

"She even sent, 'I'm glad you're part of IZ*ONE' out of the blue."

"It's her way of showing her love for you."

"She's very honest and straight up in expressing her feelings. I'm not like that but I love her though."

"Speaking of the one you love", Nako said as she saw Chaeyeon approaching them.


Sakura glanced then smiled. They st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter