At Your Side

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After performing on Inkigayo, IZ*ONE went to their third fansign event. As previously notified, Eunbi won't be participating due to health reasons. The girls greeted the WIZ*ONEs in the venue. For today's seating arrangement, Sakura and Chaeyeon will be sitting beside each other. During the group photo, Chaeyeon even teased by hiding her face using a portion of Sakura's outfit. For safety purposes, they wore masks during the fansign. Half way through, Chaeyeon had to leave their fansign. Apparently, she wasn't feeling well too. The event went on as the girls interacted with the fans with enthusiasm. When the fansign is over, the girls said their goodbyes to WIZ*ONEs then exited the venue right away. They immediately went back to their dorm. Once they arrived, the girls go together to check on Eunbi. Their leader was surprised because even the members from the other dorm was there too. They didn't stay long so Eunbi can rest. They checked on Chaeyeon too before going to their respective dorms. 


The girls washed up one by one and got ready to go to bed. Sakura went back to Chaeyeon's room to check on her. She sat on the bed as she stared at Chaeyeon quietly. When Chaeyeon moved a bit she momentarily opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of Sakura. She tried to get up but Sakura stopped her.


"Are you feeling better?", Sakura asked.


Chaeyeon nodded.


"Do you need anything?"


Chaeyeon shook her head.


"Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter