Chapter 24: BIGBANG

The Kwon Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

~~~~



Jisoo is on her way to YG Building together with her brother, Jiyong. As Jiyong was driving his new white Lamborghini on the streets of Seoul, people would take a second look on it.


“You drove an attention grabber car. We need to lie low oppa.” Jisoo scoffed as she looked at his brother



Jiyong just grinned, “I’m craving for attention today.”


Jisoo’s eyes rolled as she heard her brother utter those words she finds embarrassing to say.


“You don’t need to crave for it, people will give you their attentions even if you are just sitting.” Jisoo stating the obvious, making Jiyong chuckle and continue his driving.



As they reached the building, Jiyong parked his car to the assigned space for him which made Jisoo happier because it was near the entrance.


When Jiyong opened the door on his side, numbers of “jiyong oppa” could be heard together with camera shutters which he ignored because he got used to it.


Jiyong then opened the door for Jisoo and helped her carry 4 paper bags. The scene made more shouts distinct and camera shutters were faster.



Jisoo glanced at the fans before following behind her brother who was walking casually inside.



As they entered the Recording Room A, she saw the rest of BIGBANG members inside. Daesung was seating on the swivel chair while TOP and Seungri were chilling on the couch. Taeyang on the other hand waving at her from inside the recording booth.



Jiyong greeted each one of s with a hug. Jisoo did the same after her brother. “HELLO HANDSOME AHJUSSIS!!”


TOP‘s brows furrowed as he hugged the girl, “We didn’t meet for 3 months and that’s how you will be greeting me?”


Jisoo chuckled, “At least I did not forget the word handsome.” TOP snickered and ruffled the girl’s hair


Seungri greeted the girl with a hug too and said, “Our age difference is not that huge so don’t call me ahjussi, Pikachu.”



“Alright! I got it, Panda!” Jisoo teasingly said forgetting to put oppa at the end.


“Yah- where’s the oppa? I’m still older than you.” Seungri reminded seriously


“Yes panda.... oppa” Jisoo said, and as he saw Jisoo’s face he just let out a laugh before sitting back down.



“I’m just happy someone called me handsome and not y because I’ve been hearing the word y everytime.” Daesung chuckled as he hugged Jisoo.


“Who started to call you that?” Jisoo asked smiling. Daesung looked at her and answered, “Who else? Your brother of course.” Jisoo giggled at his answer


“He has a big mouth, oppa.” Jisoo whispered but heard by Jiyong.



“It runs in the blood.” Jiyong countered




Taeyang then went out of the booth and hugged Jiyong before hugging Jisoo, “What’s up, famous Jisoo.”


Jisoo giggled, “What’s with the word famous? I’m not.” She then took a sit on the other swivel chair which Jiyong offered to her.

“Well, trending worldwide? You did better than other celebrities really...” Taeyang continued



“That’s because of my brothers not me.” Jisoo explained



“Oh— then what is this article?” Taeyang started reading comments on a headline about her. “I quote, Jisoo unnie is really beautiful like she could be an actress. Unquote.”



“Yah- stop reading those embarrassing comments.” Jisoo said blushing hard

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter