And With It Comes Pain

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi sat on top of the tree house, she had slept outside last night. When she woke up she had that tired feeling; it was one of those days. The days the past would catch up to her, and would make her feel...off. Hyemi had already gotten into her school uniform and decided to for Kai and Somi in her backyard. She heard the crunching of leafs as someone walked towards her, she was too tired to open her eyes; so she waited for the person to talk. 

"Why are you out here? It's chilly." Her eyes opened wide, "Baekhyun?" He gave her a lope sided grin, "Can I come up?" She nodded, he claimed into the roof, "Are you ever going to let me inside of the tree house?" Hyemi shrugged, "Perhaps." A small grin took over Baekhyun's features. 

Kai and Somi were about to walk into the backyard to fetch Hyemi, but Somi suddenly grabbed Kai's arm--causing him to stop moving. He looked at her questioningly, "You see them?" Kai looked at Hyemi, then at Baekhyun...Then he turned to Somi with a smirk before taking his phone out. 

To: Emi

Walk with Baekhyun, Somi and I are heading to school first. 

They both smiled before walking away.

 

"Ugh," Hyemi said once she saw the text. "What's up?" Baekhyun asked, noticing her change in attitude. "Kai and Somi ditched me and left for school." Baekhyun had to bite back a smile, "Do you want to walk together instead?" Hyemi shrugged, "Sure." Baekhyun noticed her lack of pep, but he decided not to say anything.

~~~

Baekhyun made small talk with Hyemi the whole way to school. But all of her replies seemed forced, and all together she seemed to lack her normal happy energy. They we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter