Player One Is Winning The Games

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The thought of liking someone didn't scare her; her heart wasn't locked up like it had once been. It was just something she didn't think about. She had so many guy friends, it made it to were her mind didn't even go there. Which Somi had made fun of Hyemi for most of their lives.

She didn't even truly know what it felt like to like someone in that sense, she inly felt like that for one person ever, and she didn't even realize he'd been dating someone else Which after she found that out, she gave up right away.

Frankly, she thought this was ridiculous, her mind wouldn't even let her think about people like that before. But her mind was constantly playing tricks on her. She asked her brain to help identify what the thumping in her chest meant; and it didn't. It simple just didn't care for that. Or she didn't care. Hyemi was happy as she was, so why would she want to open herself up to the chance of losing a friend? 

She assumed one day she'd fall for someone, she just didn't think it'd be at such a young age. 

But isn't she getting too far ahead of herself? Leading with her heart won't work. So her brain must come to the conclusion. But why won't her brain do anything? 
"UGH!" Hyemi whined as she messed up her eyeliner again. She was trying to get ready for her...outing...with Baekhyun, when the sudden urge to look nice hit her. She always wanted to look presentable, but she had an urge to look pretty. 

 

Finally she was satisfied with her makeup, and was ready to leave. As soon as she got outside; Baekhyun greeted her with a smile and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter