A Trip To The Woods

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Emi if you don't hurry up, we're gonna go see your friend without you!" Kai yelled. The three boys had already been waiting for ten minutes. 
"I'm coming, hold your dang horses." She said as she hopped down the steps, "Finally." Sehun muttered.

Baekhyun looked at her.

"You're staring," Sehun whispered as he passed by Baek. 

Was this streak two? The second time he had been called out for looking at Hyemi, for a little too long. He felt his cheeks warm. 

Hyemi grabbed her timberlands and followed everyone outside. She was wearing a pair of high-waisted jean shorts, and a long sleeve yellow shirt that had blue stripes and a white collar. (Outfit)

 

"I call driving~" Hyemi said as she took the keys from Kai and winked. kai quickly took the keys back, "We want to make it to Somi's house right? Plus, we don't want a repeat of last time." Hyemi grabbed his arm, "I made one mistake and you won't let me live it down." She whined.

"You ran over a childs bike! On her birthday!" Kai said, he still can't believe it happened. 

"Fine, you drive." She mumbled.

Baekhyun watched the interaction in amusement. 

The seating arrangement ended up being: Kai driving, Chanyeol in the passengers seat, Sehun behind Kai's seat, Baekhyun behind Chanyeol's seat, and Hyemi in the middle. "I feel squished." Hyemi complained, "At least you don't have to deal with Kai's window being rolled down and all the air going directly into your face." Sehun stated bitterly. "Can you two shut up? We've only been in the car for a minute." Chanyeol said. 

"CaN yOu TwO sHuT uP?" Sehun and Hyemi mocked at the same time. Baekhyun tried to stop himself from laughing, while Kai just sighed and started driving. 

Baekhyun had a feeling this two hour drive would be loud. 

~~~~

Baekhyun woke up, he had managed to fall asleep after everyone was tired of singing along to a bunch of songs. They had about fifteen minutes left and everybody but Kai--the driver--had decided to take a nap at the hour point. He glanced to the side and sae Hyemi's head bobbing up and down, he smiled slightly before looking out of the window. 

He had started to doze off again, but was woken back up by a sudden weight on his shoulder. His breath caught as he slowly moved his head, Hyemi head had landed on his shoulder. He looked at her sleeping figure. A sudden bump in the road made Hyemi's head begin to fall foreword. Without a second thought, his hand shot out to grab her head, he carefully moved her head back onto his shoulder, doing his best to make her comfortable. 

He could feel his heart beat quicken as he stared down at her. 

"We're here!" Kai yelled a few minutes later. Everyone started to stir awake, Baekhyun panicked and moved forward; causing Hyemi's head to fall foreword--this time time he didn't catch her--Hyemi's eyes opened and looked around. 

Kai got out first, followed by Baekhyun, who wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter