New Neighbors

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"This is going to be nice," Mr. Byun glanced at Baekhyun as he spoke, Baekhyun just gave him a curt nod--who is he to disagree? Mr. Byun sighed, it wasn't hard to tell that Baekhyun was less than excited. 

"Baekhyun, we need a fresh start...I know you'll like it here," he paused, "please let yourself like it here." 

Baekhyun forced a small smile, "I'll try my best." The corners of Mr. Byun's mouth twitched up, "Atta boy!" 

The younger Byun looked back out of the window, the trees passed by in a blur...this was his new life and he'll have to adapt quickly, he didn't want to be sad anymore.

 

"Here it is!" His dad said excitedly as they pulled into the driveway. Baekhyun got out, he immediately went to help his litter brother out. 
"Hyunie, is this our new house?" Five year old, Byun Hansol, asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. Baekhyun shook his head up and down, "Yup." 

The three Byun boys began moving their boxes into the house. Their new house is a two story with four bedrooms, the extra room would be used as Mr. Hyun's office. Baehyun took three boxes upstairs. He looked at all the bedrooms, before picking the one with a view of the tree house in his new neighbors backyard. 
He quickly sat the boxes down before walking back down to the first floor--he paused momentarily, his dad was talking to someone. 

Baekhyun walked towards the front door, "You must me the oldest son!" The older lady beamed, "I was just inviting your dad to dinner--I won't take no for an answer!" She said, pointing her finger at them with a playful expression. Mr. Byun smiled, "We'll be there, the house next door right?" The lady nodded, "The one with the tree house in the backyard, oh, I'm Kim Joomi." She stated, "I'm Byun Woojin, this is Hansol, and that's Baekhyun." He said as he pointed to each respective child. 

"He's so little," mrs. Kim pinched Hansol's cheek. "I have three kids, you'll meet them all tonight, and my husband." She said. Mrs. Kim bid her good-byes before heading home.

"She seems..." Mr. Byun trailed off, "Very friendly." Baekhyun finished, Mr. Byun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter