How Many Boys Is She Friends With!?

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, I've assigned Kim Hyemi to show you around, you guys are dismissed from the two first classes." The principal explained, "After lunch make sure you're present for all other classes, you two are excused." Baekhyun and Hyemi said their farewells before leaving the room. "Let me see your schedule." Baekhyun handed the paper to her, "We have science, history, lunch and gy, together." She smiled, Baekhyun suppressed a smile of his own, instead he just nodded. "You know you don't hae to act so uptight, right? I'll only make fun of you if you deserve it." Baekhyun snorted, "That's very reassuring."  Hyemi's dimple appeared, "I try-" She stopped and a playful smirk took over her features. Baekhyun followed her gaze, Does she know him? Baekhyun wondered. Hyemi suddenly put her arm over Baekhyun's shoulders, pulling him dow closer to her height, "Yah, Yeol!" The tall guy turned his head away from the girl he was talking to, "Oh, Emi." He said as they stopped in front of him, "This is Byun Baekhyun, my new neighbor." Chanyeol smiled, "Nice to meet you, I'm Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun shook his hand. 

Hyemi scrunched up her nose, "Is this a new gal you're trying to date?" The girl beside Chanyeol blushed, "Emi, we've talked about this, don't say whatever's on your mind." Hyemi tapped her chin in thought, "I can't seem to remember, but seriously, who's this?" Chanyeol sighed, "This is Suzy, she's in my art class and I was just asking her a question about an assignment." Hyemi winked at him, "Sureee. Well, I have to show Baek around so we'll be on our way." Just as they turned to leave, Chanyeol's voice stopped them, "Wait, have you seen Jongin or Sehun?"

Hyemi nodded, "Jongin walked to school with us," she gestured between herself and Baek. "But I haven't seen Sehun today." Chanyeol nodded, "Okay, see you at lunch." Hyemi nodded and dragged Baekhyun, who was still ducked down beside her, along.

 

"And this is my second favorite place! And it als concludes our tour." She winked, Baekhyun smiled instantly, "What's your first favorite place?" Hyemi put her finger to , "Only eight people know where it is." Baekhyun unintentionally pouted, "Is this your way of saying it'll remain as eight?" Hyemi pointed at him, "Good job, you're quick." She joked. 

"You can sit with me and my gang, if you want." Baekhyun blinked, "Gang?" She smiled, "Yep, I'm the boss." Baekhyun bit back a smile, "You don't seem intimidating enough for that-Ouch!" He yelped, "Why did you kick me?" Hyemi blinked innocently, "Someone in a gang doesn't have to me intimidating, as long as they can fight--plus it's not like we're in an actual gang, I mean more of a gang of friends." Baekhyun could do nothing but blame himself for taunting her. 

After getting their food, Hyemi lead him in the direction of their table. She smiled upon seeing that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter