Ouch!

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Baekhyun and Hyemi arrived back at the house, Somi and Kai were working on dinner while the other two lazed around. They were about to take off their shoes but stopped when Somi yelled at them, "Can you two run to the store and pick up ome carats and green onions?" Hyemi groaned but agreed. Baekhyun smiled as they both walked back outside. "So, are you from here originally?" Baekhyun asked. Hyemi shook her head, "Not really, I lived in the next town over but me and Somi went to the same school. Their aren't very many schools in the area so you just have to deal with long drives."

Baekhyun bobbed his head, "What made you guys move?" Hyemi tensed, "I was seven when we moved." She changed the subject. Baekhyun wanted to ask more but decided against it. "That;s pretty young, do you like the town more than the countryside?" He asked. "The town, I do miss living out here sometimes, it ha less people, the air is much cleaner too." She chuckled. "What about you? Do you miss how busy Gangnam was?" 

Baekhyun shook his head, "No, I never really liked Gangnam much, the only thing I liked about it were the people." 
Hyemi understood where he was coming from, the loud bustle and movement of people can be oddly nice.

"I remember always wanting a dog, but we couldn't get one, because my parents were afraid something in the woods would eat it." 
Baekhyun looked at her with wide eyes, "That seems like a legit reason." 

 

Before they knew it, they were already at the store. "Hello, is there anything I can help you find?" the old man running the store asked. "We're alright, thank you though." Hyemi said before she walking past the counter and over towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter