An Unwanted Visitor...?

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi tapped her fingers on the desk, Baekhyun didn't come to school today. She hadn't heard from him since last nigh when she left--he seemed pretty shaken up when she left him. She does admit, she never thought she'd meet his mom--especially not in the way she did. She chuckled to herself when the memory flashed in her mind.

-------------

"Mom..." Baekhyun said in an almost whisper. The women smiled and pulled him into a big hug, she closed the door behind her, "It's getting chillier out there." She stated before letting go. It was then that she took notice of the girl standing behind her son. "Oh, hello." She looked between Baekhyun and Hyemi then back at Baekhyun with a raised eyebrow. "Hello, Miss, uh, Byun, I'm Kim Hyemi, I live next door." Baekhyun's mom awkwardly rubbed her head, "Actually it's Mrs. Go." Hyemi looked at Baekhyun, he didn't seem too fazed by his moms words. "My mistake." Hyemi said, Mrs. Go just waved it off, "It's not a big deal, dear." She turned back to Baekhyun, "So is she your girlfriend?" Hyemi balked at her and Baekhyun could feel his ears turning red, "No- mom, it's not that! She's uh- a friend." He spluttered, Mrs. Go burst out laughing, "Sorry, seems I made a mistake." Baekhyun looked like he was about to pass out, "Well, I think I'll be leaving." Hyemi said with a smile as she headed for the door. Baekhyun nodded, "Don't sleep outside, It's getting cold out." Baekhyun told her, Hyemi sent him a wink before shutting the door.

_______

 

Hyemi shook her head at the thought, Baekhyun and I, dating? The school bell pulled her out of her thoughts. this bell signaled the end of the day, she stood up and got her books all together. Kai and Somi had a date planned, which meant without Baekhyun, she had no one to walk home with. This day was all gloomy. 

Hyemi sighed as she walked into her backyard with a bowl of cereal in hand. She climbed up and her miniature heater, her plan was to watch K-dramas and ignore Kai until he came to see her so she wasn't alone anymore. One episode turned into two, then dinner rolled around, then one more episode and before she knew it; it was already seven o'clock and the sun was almost completely set. Her head snapped up when she heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?" She asked as her hand reached for the bat she kept in the tree house. 

~~~

Baekhyun woke up this morning with a start. "What time is it!?" The amount of sleep he got felt suspicious. He looked at his phone, his jaw dropped. It as already ten in the morning. He got out of bed and began running towards the bathroom. His mom walked out right before he could open the door. He rubbed his eyes, Oh, yeah. He'd forgotten about last night. 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Mrs. Go asked, "I'm late for school." He said, Mrs. Go chuckled, "Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, I called the school and told them you wouldn't be in today. I even turned your alarms off." SHe smiled, Baekhyun but the inside of his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter