Great!

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A\N This chapters kind of setting things up so it's not too interesting, but I hope you all enjoy^^

 

"Baekhyun can you go get your brother? He's at the Kim's house." Hansol had had his sleep over with Hyemi, Sehun, and minsoo yesterday. "Yeah," Baekhyun jumped up from his seat and headed straight outside. 

He waited for someone to answer the door. 

"Hello-oh, Baekhyun!" Mrs. Kim usherd him in, Baekhyun smiled and walked in, "I'm here to pick up Hansol." Mrs. Kim smiled, "Oh, they're out in the tree house." 
"You guys have uite the tree house," Mrs. Kim smiled softly, "We built it for Hyemi, it made her feel safe." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, does that mean she didn't feel safe at some point?

He decided to brush it off--it wasn't his business anyway. 

"You can go ahead outside," she dragged him to the back door, "right out there." She stated before turned and scurrying off. 

 

Baekhyun was about to open the tree house door, but the window beside it flew open, and Hyemi's head popped out. She gave him a blinding smile before claiming out of the window, and standing right in front of him. Baekhyun felt like it all went by in slow motion, his heart rate picked up ad he had to turn his head to hide a pink tint that was crawling up his cheeks. 

"I was just about to bring Hansol back, Sehun already took Minsoo back home," Both their heads turned as Kai and Hansol walked out of the tree house, Hansol jumped up into his brothers arms, "Baek, you should have come! It was so much fun!" The little boy beamed. "We watched a Disney movie and Minsoo and I made plans for a play date at his house!" Baekhyun smiled at his brother, "Sounds like fun," he turned to Hyemi, "I hope he behaved for you guys."

Hyemi waved a hand dismissively, "Better than Minsoo," she laughed. Baekhyun stared at her, he must have stayed like that for too long, because Jongin coughed to get their attention, "Well Baekhyun, Wmi and I were about to head out to get lunch sooo..." Baekhyun took the cue and bid his goodbyes.

 

~~~~

"What was with that long stare Baekhyun gave you?" Hyemi blinked at Jongin, "What do you mean?" He just scoffed, "You can't tell me you didn't notice that, if I hadn't interrupted he probably would have stared forever." Hyemi just laughed, "You have a habit of reading into things, even when there is nothing to read into." Jongin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter