Final Boss

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friendship is something that's always came easy to Hyemi. You didn't have to overthink everything--which is what she's been finding herself doing in regards to Baekhyun. In a strictly friends relationship, you usually go to them to talk about a crush or someone you fancy; which is what she found herself doing now. 

"ANd my heart beat quickened like crazy..." Hyemi said as she flipped around on Somi's bed. "Emi, you like him." Somi told her how she saw it, no point in beating around the bush when Baekhyun's probably beginning to lose his mind. "That's not what I wanted to hear!" Hyemi whined while looking up at the ceiling. 
"Do you disagree?" Somi asked. "...No..." Hyemi muttered. 

"Ha! I knew it!" Somi smiled brightly, which caused the corners of Hyemi's lips to quirk up. "What do I do about it?" She stood up from the bed. Somi shrugged, "What else can you do but tell him?"  Hyemi thought for a second. 
"I can suppress the feelings until they go away!" Somi rolled her eyes as she pushed Hyemi out of the door. "I've got a date with Kai." She said, which meant it was time for Hyemi to take her leave. 

"Ah, yes, ditch me for the boyfriend!" Somi smiled and gave Hymemi a quick hug before going back into her room to get ready. 

~~~

Hyemi scuffed her shoes as she walked around her neighborhood. A walk is what she needed to gather her thoughts--which is something she'd failed to do over the past few days. 
She knew  few things already; one being that she liked Baekhyun, in a way that was more than friendship--she didn't know when or what caused it--but she did. No matter how much she tried to come up with other reasons for the way she felt when she was with him, she couldn't. And that slightly irritated her, she thought she had control over her emotions. After all; she's been surrounded by good-lucking guys her whole life, but she never fell for any of them. So what's different about Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter