Winner Got A Date

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If Baekhyun was being honest, he'd say he was surprised that Hyemi confessed--pleasantly surprised--but still surprised. He knew she had never been in a real relationship, and maybe that was why he wanted to try so hard to make their first date amazing. He wanted to show her how much he liked her right off the bat. No playing hard to get, or not complementing her because he didn't want to come off 'clingy'. He wanted to be himself, after all, that is what Hyemi liked. 

He wasn't nervous, he just didn't want to mess up. That's why they scheduled the date for five days later, it gave him time to plan. 

They'd had tey to mention anything to their friends, expect for Sehun, Baekhyun decided he'd be a good person to ask for advice from. After all he ws very level headed and blunt. 

 

"Ooooo~ Baek's got a datee~" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "You're so obnoxious." Baekhyun muttered. "Then why'd you tell me before anyone else?" Sehun mused. "Because, I figured you've had the most first dates." Sehun scoffed at the little bit of shade Baekhyun had thrown his way. 

"So you want first date advice? How cute," Sehun took a deep breath, "well, you should think about the stuff Hyemi likes." Baekhyun nodded slowly. What Hyemi likes, he thought,  Heights, trees, guitar, childish things... He continued to name off the things Hyemi had mentioned fancying. 

Sehun snapped his fingers as something came to mind, "Since it's getting cold you should do something indoors," he smiled at the fact he helped in narrowing the options down. Baekhyun scrunched his nose, "But she likes outside." Sehun rolled his eyes, "Then why don't you guys do a picnic?" Sehun suggested. Baekhyun, again, scrunched his face, "Then bugs will get all over the food." 

Sehun sighed, "Why did you even ask me for advice, if you weren't going to listen to any of my suggestions?" Baekhyun shrugged, "I thought you'd be more help." Sehun rolled his eyes as he stood up from the bench they were sitting at. Baekhyun laughed when Sehun started walking away. 

"Dude, I was joking!" He laughed.

~~~

Hyemi's eyebrows rose in suspicion at the text message Baekhyun had just sent her. 

Text from Baekhyunie: Make sure to wear something warm to our date tonight;)

Baekhyun hadn't told her anything about his plans for the date, but now she knew it would be outdoors, at least a little. 

Hyemi looked through her closet, what do you wear on a first date? She wanted to wear something cute, but also warm and overall just something that looked nice but not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter