Bonus Chapter!

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November

 

"Oh, look at you guys, being ridiculously cute!" Sehun huffed as he sat down at the picnic table with, Baekhyun and Hyemi. They were still waiting for Kai, Somi, and Chanyeol. 

Hyemi stuck her tongue out at him, "Stop taking your anger out on us, It's not out fault your girlfriend dumped you." Sehun feigned hurt, 
"That was insensitive of you, Emi!" He said. Hyemi chuckled--she already knew Sehun wasn't truly sad. Him and Eunbi were still friends, they just decided to only, be friends. 

"Where's the other couple?" Sehun asked as he stole a French fry from Hyemi's plate, she smacked his hand away. "They'll be here soon, they had to pick up Chanyeol." Sehun nodded. 

"The weather is too cold." Sehun complained as he wrapped himself in his coat. "I don't get why you guys wanted to hang out outdoors." 

"I don't get why you complain about everything," Baekhyun said, "plus, we're only waiting outside, the theaters across the street." Sehun just shrugged his words off, "I've heard it both ways." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

 

"Sorry we're late!" Somi said as they walked up beside the picnic table, "Chanyeol was taking a nap when we got there, we had to keep calling him because no one else was home to answer the door." Kai glared at Chanyeol as he explained. 

"I forgot we were watching a movie today." Chanyeol said sheepishly. "At least you guys are here," Hyemi stood up and slung an arm over Chanyeol's shoulders--making him almost lose balance from being pulled down to her height. 

"Ah, this hurts," Chanyeol grumbled from under her arm. Hyemi just chuckled before letting go, and walking over to Baekhyun's side. Baekhyun smiled as he slung his arm around her shoulders. Sehun fake gagged, "You guys are disgusting!" Emi rolled her eyes, "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter