Sneaking Gang

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun couldn't help but think of her words, 'were great', what did that mean> Are they not anymore, from what he'd seen the Kim's were very happy people--but then again, looks can be deserving--There was one more thing that wouldn't stop bugging him, the memory of his head on her shoulder. His breathing quickened, UGH! He mentally screamed.
What was he thinking! He rolled back and forth on his bed, finally, he sighed and stood up. "Byun Baekhyun, you are one crazy idiot." 

"Hey, Baek." Mr. Byun said rubbing the back of his neck, "Your mom left earlier." Baekhyun froze for a second before nodding slowly, "Okay." Baekhyun decided to just grab an apple before heading to school. "I'll see you later." Mr. Byun nodded, "Be careful, oh and, is Hyemi's arm doing better?" Baekhyun nodded, "Yeah, luckily it's healing well, she should be out of the sling by next week." Mr. Byun nodded. 

~~~

"Leave school...then sneak back in?" Sehun asked slowly. Hyemi and Kai nodded excitedly, Baekhyun and Somi just face palmed. "And I'm the last one you've asked?" Sehun questioned, the two enthusiastic friends nodded, "And everyone else other than Lover Boy and Lover Girl said no?" Sehun leant back as he finished his question. Hyemi tilted her head, "Lover Boy? You mean Kai? Baekhyun also agreed." They shook their heads at her--everyone excepts Baekhyun who just bit back a smile at her cluelessness. 

"So, are you in?" Hyemi and Kai both asked, Sehun sighed but nodded. "I guess I have nothing better to do." They pumped fist, "The sassy ones in!" Sehun smacked both their heads, "Excuse me, the sassy one?" They both nodded, "Yep, you're the sassy one, Kai's the dumb one, Somi's the sweet one, and Baekhyun's the tough one." Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion, "The tough one?" he asked. "Yes, you have that bad boy vibe." Kai concluded, "And Hyemi is the clueless one." Everyone but Hyemi chuckled at that. "Yah! I told you to stop calling me that." They didn't pay attention to her complaints. 

"I can see where you're coming from with that bad boy vibe." Sehun nodded as he looked at Baekhyun, "If we give him some guy-liner, maybe a few pants chains, he could be a bad boy." Sehun concluded, "That'd be hot." Hyemi added. "Yah! Don't say that." Baekhyun said flustered. 

"Except the bad boy has a soft spot for a special girl," Kai narrated in the background. "Shut up!" Baekhyun leaned over the table and covered Hyemi's ears. He turned his attention from Kai to the girl, he was now face to face with, when did his face get so close? Hyemi and Baekhyun locked eyes. A click sounded in the background, Baekhyun immediately let go and turned to Somi, "Delete that!" The table erupted into loud laughs and teases directed at Baekhyun. Hyemi sat quietly and watched as everything unfolded. What was that? She wondered, as her hand went up to her chest, an odd feeling in her chest took up her mind for the majority of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter