Wouldn't Be Me

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baek!" Baekhyun rolled to his side, "Byun Baekhyun!" He groaned as he kicked the blanket off of himself, his limbs moved in frustration. "What?" He yelled back, no reply came. He sighed before standing up and heading downstairs, to where his father was. 

"Yeah?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. "You're going to be late for school." His dad reminded him. Baekhyun groaned, "My alarm hasn't even gone off yet!" He whined, Mr. Byun just laughed at his oldest child. "I know, but I need you to drop Hansol off today." 

Baekhyun scrunched his nose, but he agreed nonetheless. "Do you have a meeting?" He asked as he poured himself a bowl of cereal. Mr. Byun nodded, "I'm actually running behind," The older male grabbed his briefcase, "be careful on your way to school, I'll be off in time to pick up Hansol." He said before heading out of the front door. 


"H-hurry hurry up!" Hansol yelled as he dragged Baekhyun out of the front door.  "Why are you in such a rush this morning?" Baek asked with a light laugh, he locked the front door behind them. 

"The teacher said we are making family trees today in class!" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "That sounds fun." Hansol nodded, "I know!" Baekhyun smiled at the boy, as he opened the cars back door, "Hop in Buddy," he said as he opened the back door. Hansol was about to climb in when he suddenly stopped and ran in the opposite direction. "Han-" Baekhyun stopped when he saw the scene before him, his eyes softened. Hanso had run over to Hyemi, who was now on her knees talking to him at eye level. Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw Hansol turn back and pointed at him, Hyemi giggled which confused Baekhyun, "What is he saying about me?" Baek shouted. 

"Nothing~" Hyemi and Hansol shouted back in unison. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as the pair walked towards him. "Since when have you been able to drive, Baek?" Hyemi asked, he always drove to school so the thought of him driving never crossed her mind. 
"Mommy taught him how to drive when he turned sixteen!" Hansol said proudly. Hyemi ooed at that before ruffling Hansol's hair, "You better be off to school." Hyemi said sternly, Hansol pouted his lips out before climbing into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter