Star High School

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So, Hyemi, do you and Jongin both go to Star High School?" Mr. Byun asked. Hyemi nodded with a polite smile, the smile made her already beautiful features look breathtaking. "Yes, we both are seniors." Mr. Byun's eyes brightened, "So is Baek." Hyemi's eyes glanced towards him, causing Baekhyun to suddenly feel self conscious--something he didn't feel often. 

Hyemi turned back to continue her conversation with Mr. Byun, they were talking about the best places in the town.
"I really like the space museum, it's a nice place to go, if you want to be distracted," Mr. Byun smiled at her, "It sounds fun." 


"Thank you for having us," The Byuns said once more before leaving. 
As soon as they got back inside their house, Mr. Byun let out a sigh of contentment. "That was fun, wasn't it?" Baekhyun shrugged, "I thought that Hyemi girl was nice." Mr. Byun said with a hint of teasing in his voice. Baekhyun couldn't help but roll his eyes, even though he had been thinking the same thing. 
His father was definitely the matchmaker type. "She was nice." Is all he said before picking Hansol up, and taking him to wash up for bed.

 

Baekhyun walked into his room, as he towel dryed his hair, what's that? He wondered as he noticed a faint light in the tree. The sight of the tree at night was absolutely breathtaking, it was giant and lights covered most of it. He narrowed his eyes in on the white light, different then the yellow ones that covered the tree. "A phone flashlight?" He said, confused, he looked over and noticed a girl claiming onto the tree house roof, she sat on roof. Her head turned towards him and he immediately dropped to the floor. It felt like deja vu. 
"Beak, are you alright?" He heard his dad ask, from Hansol's room. "Yeah!" He hollered back. 
Slowly he peeked his head up.

"What is she doing?" He asked aloud, "Is she...sleeping?" His eyes widened, "what if she catches a cold?...why am I even worried about that?" He stood up and walked over to his bed, his neighbors shenanigans have nothing to do with him.

~~~~

"Wake up!" 

Baekhyun whined and rolled over to his other side, his dad breathed out. "If you don't stand up right now, I'll go and get water bucket." That got him up, Baekhyun jumped to his feet, he knows not to underest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter