Just Friends...

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun troubled his bottom lip as he sat on his front porch. His mind replayed the night of the dance for the umpteenth time. He leaned back with his eyes closed and sighed, What do I even do? He thought, Hyemi went to the dance with Haechan, she thinks of me as a friend, just friends...Baekhyun snorted, Freaking friends. 
He said as he stood up and raked a hand threw his hair. Baekhyun was pacing around and just thinking, over thinking, he didn't even notice when his Dad's car pulled up. 

"What has you all worked up?" Mr. Byun chuckled at his son. Baekhyun froze, "Uhh, nothing." Baekhyun said before grabbing his phone off the porch chair, "I', off to the mall, Hansol's watching TV." Mr. Byun nodded, he watched as his son hopped into his car and pulled away.

"Something's wrong with that boy." He shook his head.

~~~

"Hey!" Chanyeol yelled him over, Baekhyun smiled and took a seat. Sehun had invited him to dinner, "Is it just us?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun nodded, "As far as I know. We're meeting up with Hyemi, Somi, and Kai later though." Sehun explained. Chanyeol laughed, "The girl's got poor Jongin to go shopping with them." Sehun laughed, "Wouldn't be me." He mused. Baekhyun looked at him funny, "So, you're telling me, If Eunbi asked you to go shopping with her you would say no?" 

Sehun froze, "Well...Anyway," he changed the subject, "Kai's probably used to being dragged around." The other two boys nodded, "He does what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter