School Field Trips

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"We will begin boarding the buses now!" Mr. Lee called as he checked another box off his to-do-list. Hyemi, Baekhyun, Kai, and Somi had just arrived at the school a few minutes ago. They all climbed into the bus. Hyemi looked at her two best friends as they took seats next to each other, Somi gave her a sorrowful look but Kai just stuck his tongue out at her. Hyemi sent him a glare before sitting across from them, Baekhyun took the seat next to her hesitantly. "At least you aren't ditching me." Hyemi muttered as she pouted her lip towards them. Baekhyun chuckled at her pouting. 

~~~

"Okay campers!" Mr. Lee shouted to gather everyone's attention, "We will be setting up tent now, find yourself a tent-mate and get to building." He instructed before walking off to put up his own tent. 

Hyemi and Somi began working on their own tents, which wasn't going very well. On the other hand; Kai and Baekhyun had their tent up in five minutes. 
"Should we help them?" Baekhyun asked as he chuckled. Kai shrugged, "It's kind of funny watching them argue." Baekhyun rolled his eyes before walking up to the girls. 

"You have to lift it like this," Baekhyun said, Hyemi looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks," Baekhyun cleared his throat, "N-no problem." Hyemi looked at him funny for a second before getting back to work. 

 

Somi had made her way over to Kai's side, "They are so cute," she whispered. Kai nodded, "Too bad it's one sided." Somi smacked his arm, "How do you know that? Have you asked Emi how she feels?" Kai shook his head, "You know Emi, I don't think she's ever liked anyone like that in years!" He whispered, even though it sounded more like his normal talking voice. Somi shook her head, "I do know her, and I know that heart of her's can still flutter." the two looked back at Baekhyun and Hyemi who were laughing. Somi linked her arm with Kai's, "Shall we let them put the tent up?" Kai bobbed his head. 

~~~

 

"Alright kiddos! We have an activity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter