CHAPTER 4

IN MEMORIES OF US [DAHMO]

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are usually off at the weekend, it's their quality time together. They would watch a movie, lay around and eat a lot.

NY : "Babe! Open the TV I want to see the news."

JY : "What for?"

NY : "I just want to see what's happening."

JY : "Arraso but we're going to watch my favorite movie after this."

NY : "Okay."

"Famous international couple; Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana seen hanging out in Han river this morning."

 JY :

 JY : "How can something like that be breaking news?"

NY : "You don't really watch TV don't you?"

JY : "You know I only do when I'm with you."

NY : "Then what will happen if I don't ask you watch?"

JY : "I'll probably be just walking past through those famous people."

NY : "Hahaha pabo! That's Chou Tzuyu she's a Taiwanese but she's a famous actress and she lives here and that one is Minatozaki Sana she belongs to the 3rd royal family of Japan."

JY : "She belongs to one of those families that Dahyuns love."

DH : "Who?"

NY : "Minatozaki Sana."

DH : "She's beautiful isn't she?"

JY : "Do you like her?"

DH : "I don't see any reason to not like her."

JY : "There's one... She's taken hahaha."

DH : "Majayo!"

NY : "As if you stand a chance to be her girlfriend."

DH : "Neomuhae unnie!"

JY : "Hahaha where are you going with your fancy suit? It's almost your bedtime."

DH : "I'm going to give you two alone time."

NY : "Wae? Wae? We can do it even if your here."

JY : "Pabo!" 

NY : "Wae? Wae? I said we can watch movies even if she's here."

DH : "Hahaha! I'm just kidding I'm going to Chaeyoung's party."

NY : "Her engagement party?"

DH : "Yeah, aren't the two of you going?"

NY : "You know how Jeong is, she doesn't want to go cause she said...."

JY : "It's a drag... Just tell Chaeyoung we will definitely be there at her wedding."

DH : "Arraso, I'm going unnie. I'll be home late so no need to wait for me."

NY : "Got you dubu, enjoy okay? It's time for you to meet the royal family."

 DH : "I doubt that hahaha. See you!"

--

DH : "Chaeng!"

CY : "Dahyunnieeee!"

DH : "Are you ready?"

CY : "Nope but do I have a choice? I can't run away now, they even rented this whole place for this."

DH : "Not to mention they bought you a nice suit. What happened though? Last time we were together you were running away. How did they catch you?"

CY :        

CY : "My mom talked to me, all of a sudden she started crying. I didn't think that this is really that important for her. I gave in. I just want this night to end."

DH : "Hahaha just give it a try, if you still don't feel it. Then try talking to your mom again."

CY : "Once the news spreads out there's no way out."

DH : "It'll be okay Chaeng. I'm going outside to catch some fresh air, I'll be back before it starts."

CY : "You should since you're going to stand next to me."

DH : "Wae?"

CY : "Minatozaki Sana have Chou Tzuyu they wanted to balance the table. So I volunteered you to be the partner of Hirai Momo."

DH : "Hirai Momo?"

CY : "That's new you haven't heard of her? She's the youngest daughter of the 2nd family. I guess you haven't seen a picture of her."

DH : "Aniyo, this is the first time I heard that name."

CY : "Then it's going to be fun, you'll be surprised once you see her. Go get your air. Meet me here after 20 minutes."

DH : "Yah! How could you do this to me!"

CY : "Thank me later haha."

Chaeyoung pushed Dahyun out of the room.

[On the other side of the Hall]

The royal family was busy preparing, one person doesn't seem to care and just started wandering off. 

SN : "Did anyone see where Momoring went?"

STAFF : "She should be here somewhere."

MN : "Can someone look for her?"

SN : "I'll go Mitan you finish your make up. I'll make sure to be back with Momoring after 5  minutes."

MN : "Arraso."

TY : "Unnie want me to go with you?"

SN : "It's fine just help Mina here."

TY : "Okay, be careful outside."

Dahyun went to walk outside when she found a garden at the back, she started wondering inside the garden. The lights were so bright and beautiful. She ended up on the other side of the garden, where she saw someone looking at the roses. Her side profile was something Dahyun recognized.

DH : "Am I dreaming? Is that Kaede?"

She was certain that her face was exactly the same as the late empress. She squints her eyes and rubs it. Soon as she opens it again the familiar face was nowhere to be seen.

DH : "Ahhhh I didn't go to work today, maybe I'm just seeing things."

CY : "Didn't I told you after 20 minutes?"

DH : "Mianhe, let's go back."

Sana continued to look for Momo, she found the older girl looking at a rose in the garden right across the hallway.

SN : "Momoring! It's time to go back!" She shouted at her

Momo saw Sana standing just in front of the door.

MM : "Sorry..."

SN : "It's okay :) Let's go back to Mina."

--

TY : "unnie are you ready?"

MN : "I'm not, I wish there's a way out of here. I want to see Jeong."

 TY : "Jeong?"

MN : "She was my PT. I always have fun with her whenever we're in therapy."

TY : "Do you like this Jeong?"

MN : "She's the only person I meet that's not connected to this family."

MM : "It's rare to hear you talk about someone."

TY : "unnie your back, where did you found Momo unnie?"

SN : "She's just outside in the garden. Now Mitan tell us more about this Jeong."

MM : "Is she beautiful?"

MN :"Beautifully handsome :)"

The girls gather around Mina as she continues to describe Jeongyeon.

SN : "I should break something and go to her then hahaha."

TY : "Do you want me to break your heart?"

SN : "Omo I'm just kidding Tzuyu-ah."

MM : "Do it coward! Hahaha!"

MN : "It's nice to have you guys around on times like this :)"

SN : "What are you saying? You know we always have your back no matter what. If this Son Chaeyoung hurts you we'll definitely murder her."

MM : "We'll erase her existence."

MN : "Hahaha okay you two are just saying stuff."

TY : "Unnie tell us more about this Jeong."

MN : "She's kind, she's a really nice person and most importantly. I'm sure she doesn't have a clue on who I am."

SN : "What?"

MM : "No wonder you like her."

MN : "It's rare to find someone who's nice to me not because I'm a princess but because I'm me."

MM : "It's just sad that they forced you to someone you haven't meet."

SN : "Yah! Momoring! You're gonna make her sad."

MN : "Aniyo, it's okay I already accepted my faith. I can only dream of being with Jeong."

TY : "Unnie is there no way to get out of that engagement?"

MN : "Ani. They always decided who's the best for the throne."

SN : "At a young age they already decided everything for you, what you have to do."

MM : "You never once did what you want. Sorry, Minari."

MN : "Aniyo, it's okay. It's something I have to do for the sake of our people. Gaja let's get this over with."

---        

---