CHAPTER 11

IN MEMORIES OF US [DAHMO]

NO ONE'S POV

Mina, Sana, and Momo was one their way to Dahyun's place after picking up Tzuyu.

*Ding*Dong*

*Door*Opens*

DH : "Looks like everyone is here :)"

MN : "Sorry for intruding."

DH : "It's fine, you guys are welcome here anytime. Come in it's too cold here."

TY : "Thank you unnie."

SN : "Nayeon unnie!!!"

NY : "Omo Sana chan, Momoring, Tzuyu-ah!"

MN : "Sorry for coming here, we bought some foods."

NY : "You didn't have too :)"

DH : "Mina-ssi this is my cousin, Im Nayeon."

NY : "Nice to finally meet you."

MN : "Same here :)"

NY : "Did you guys had breakfast?"

MM : "Not yet, can we have Jokbal?"

DH : "Unnie Jokbal is not for breakfast."

NY : "Hahaha I'll try to mix something up. You guys can wait in the living room."

SN : "Unnie me and Momo will help you."

TY : "More of, you're just going to taste everything."

DH : "Hahaha it will be fun if we just stay here and watch you guys."

MN : "Majayo."

NY : "Arraso, if you insist."

The girls continued to talk in the kitchen, the cold weather made the hot chocolate perfect.

JY : "Ohh Annyeong!"

DH :

DH : "You up early huh."

MM : "Jeong ohayo!"

SN : "We're making breakfast."

JY : "Arraso..."

NY : "Jeongie, that's Myoui Mina. That's Chaeng's fiance. Mina this is Jeongyeon she's my wife."

Jeongyeon was surprised by what she saw. She totally forgets that Mina was Chaeng's fiance. 

JY : "Annyeong Sharon-ssi the world is really small."

MN : "Hahaha it is."

Mina tried to hide the pain with her smile. She couldn't believe that out of the people she meets, it's Dahyun who was related to Jeong.

TY : "Sharon-ssi?"

SN : "That's Mitan's English name."

NY : "So you already know her?"

JY : "Yeah, she used to be my patient."

TY : "EHHHHH?"

MM : "Wae?"

MN : "Tzuyu-ah what's up?" She glared at her.

TY : "Nothing unnie."

MN : "Arraso, can I step outside for a second I just need to check on something."

DH : "Sure unnie, you can go in the backyard if you want."

MN : "I will do that. Thank you."

NY : "Breakfast is coming."

MN : "I'll be back soon."

Mina stepped outside, it was cold, especially she didn't bring her scarf and jacket with her. She knew that she couldn't take being in the same place with Jeong for the meantime. She needed time, she had made a plan to escape the place. She grabbed a chair and placed it towards the wooden fence.

CY : "Don't you think that fence is too high for you to jump on? You can injure yourself."

Mina turned around and saw the smaller girl, who was sitting right next to the kitchen's door.

MN : "Yah! You scared me. What are you even doing here?"

CY : "I should say that I was sitting here peacefully, then you came barging out here."

MN : "Whatever..."

Mina stepped on the chair again, trying to make a leap up the fence. She lost her balance and was about to fall when Chaeyoung catches her. Both of them fell to the ground.

CY : "Aish.. I told you it's too high, I tried that before and it didn't turn out well. You can use the front door anyway."

MN : "Mianhe...."

CY : "Arraso but why are you even trying hard to get over that fence?"

MN : "Cause I don't want to be here anymore."

CY : "Then go out of the front door."

MN : "Aniyo.. I don't want anyone to see me. I don't need anyone right now."

CY : "You know that's impossible right? The country will go crazy."

MN : "I'll ask my cousin to cover me."

CY : "Hahaha you're stubborn, arraso. I'll help you out."

MN : "And what do you need in return?"

CY : "I don't need anything from you, I'm just doing this because you look desperate."

MN : "Desperate?????"

CY : "Hahaha this is not the time to get angry, here..."

Chaeng flipped three of the wooden fence. Showing a slim path out of the backyard.

CY : "I hope you fit in hahaha."

MN : "How did you know that?"

CY : "I been living with them for a long time, and like you, I wanted to escape too. I made this in case I have to run from someone again."

MN : "Thank you, I owe you one."

CY : "Arraso, Are you sure you're going to be alright? You don't have any jacket on and it's really cold outside."

MN : "I will. Thank you."

CY : "If you go straight to that path, you'll go out the other side of the road. I'll see you whenever, take care princess."

Mina made her way out, the cold wind was giving her a hard time but she thought staying there for the whole day and enduring the sight of Jeong with her wife is more painful for her. 

*Incoming Call : Momoring*

MM : "Mitan where are you? Breakfast is ready."

MN : "Hmm can you put Tzuyu on?"

MM : "Arraso."

TY : "Unnie what's up?"

MN : "Tzuyu-ah, you remembered Jeong right?"

TY : "Yeah..."

MN : "Okay, keep it simple. Don't make them know that we're talking about her. I went outside, I think I can't face her for now. Tell them I went to someplace, that something important came up."

TY : "Arraso unnie, but who are you with?"

*Beep*Beep*

Mina saw Chaeyoung in her car        

Mina saw Chaeyoung in her car. 

MN : "Chaeyoung... Tell Sana and Momo cover me with the guards."

TY : "Arraso unnie I'll tell them. Call us from time to time okay?"

MN : "Okay. Thank you!"

*End of Call*

Chaeyoung steps out of her car. 

MN : "Why are you still following me?"

CY : "Is that how you say thank you for what I did? Here, I bought your jacket with me."

MN : "Thank you..."

CY : "You don't even mean it. Gaja."

MN : "Just leave me alone."

CY : "Okay, I just thought you're not gonna get time alone if someone else saw you walking in the street. See you later."

MN : "Ahmmm.."

CY : "Yes princess?"

MN : "I'll take your offer."

CY : "Arraso, hop in."

Mina followed Chaeng and went inside her car.

CY : "What's your plan?"

MN : "Hmmm."

CY : "Don't tell me you don't have any plan besides leaving?"

MN : "How would I know that I want to leave that place?"

CY : "Hahahaha."

MN : "You can take me to the mall."

CY : "I thought you want to be alone?"

MN : "I do but there's no place to go."

CY : "Then would you trust me? I'll bring you to a place where it's quiet and you can be alone."

MN : "Arraso, just this one."

CY : "Off we go!"

---